The Student Room Group

Why won't he notice me?

Scroll to see replies

Consider the possibility that it might take more than walking out of a room to get his attention.
Original post by EllainKahlo
Hahaha :colondollar:

This will explain it better than I can: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-hope-senpai-will-notice-me

I couldn't help it with a thread title like this.

Why the ****ing hell did this make me laugh my eyes out.
"why won't senpai notice me?" is the ****ing funniest thing for some reason to me. I finally get it now :ahee:
Original post by Cherie Amour
Why the ****ing hell did this make me laugh my eyes out.

Original post by Cherie Amour
"why won't senpai notice me?" is the ****ing funniest thing for some reason to me. I finally get it now :ahee:

:u: Now you see why I just couldn't resist hahaha.
Maybe he's shy, or he doesn't look at you on purpose because he'd get nervous.
Reply 25
Just say hi! Then he'll get to know you more and speak to you more :smile:
ffs

you actually think that by walking out of a room a guy will notice your ass? leul. humanity has degenerated and been relegated to a level far below what i expected. Oh my dayss

listen yeah. this is not rocket science. a guy will not notice your ass just because you walk into and out of a room. guy (and everyone else for that matter) walk into and out of rooms... every time. how dumb is you!? in addition, people smile and make eye contact 24/7. don't mean they want to hump them.

for plain, basic, understanding; if your ass doesn't say 'hi' to him/otherwise initiate that you're interested in this guy (OTHER THAN SMILING AND MAKING EYE CONTACT!); be prepared to loose him to another chick who will. have fun spending your life walking in and out of rooms..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending