The Student Room Group

What do British boys think of oriental girls??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Echo_Al
Hey guys, good evening(well quite late to be an evening) I'm a Korean girl and I live in UK. I go to a single sex school. And I think I'll go to the school prom next year, maybe.

But I guess almost all British boys like British girls . . . It's not like pride or something that I think I'm not that ugly. My face is acceptable but I'm so short. Like 5feet 3. I kind of look like a small girl(Which I'm not!!!)

I think all my British friends will bring their partners but I'm not sure . . . I haven't actually cared about boys til now.

Omg! My friend has 25 cousins and 22 of them are boys. Maybe I can ask her . . . . But SERIOUSLY WHAT DO BRITISH BOYS THINK ABOUT ORIENTAL GIRLS??

And there's a boy called G and I really liked him. Well he likes other girl but . . . Maybe I can ask him? (He's in different school)

IDK . . . . I'm not certain . . .
No negative comments plz . . .
*and I'm not a Racist*

Teach me korean pls. Youtube is too hard to learn from. :c
Original post by Echo_Al
'Some'

Never give up. I saw with my own eyes, good looking British boys going out with plain East Asian girls. :smile:

Good luck!
Original post by Echo_Al
Hey guys, good evening(well quite late to be an evening) I'm a Korean girl and I live in UK. I go to a single sex school. And I think I'll go to the school prom next year, maybe.

But I guess almost all British boys like British girls . . . It's not like pride or something that I think I'm not that ugly. My face is acceptable but I'm so short. Like 5feet 3. I kind of look like a small girl(Which I'm not!!!)

I think all my British friends will bring their partners but I'm not sure . . . I haven't actually cared about boys til now.

Omg! My friend has 25 cousins and 22 of them are boys. Maybe I can ask her . . . . But SERIOUSLY WHAT DO BRITISH BOYS THINK ABOUT ORIENTAL GIRLS??

And there's a boy called G and I really liked him. Well he likes other girl but . . . Maybe I can ask him? (He's in different school)

IDK . . . . I'm not certain . . .
*and I'm not a Racist*

Honestly I find girls from South East asia to be more thirsty for our attention on a night out. No hate or anything, I have many friends from the region but the girls will throw themselves at you because you are I guess English, tall and just different to the average male from the region. It's not always hot from our perspective.
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Umm, Blu Mason, I think it's just you. me and a few others who like traditional women.

All British men? DEFINITELY not.

the majority would agree
Reply 64
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Teach me korean pls. Youtube is too hard to learn from. :c

Ok! What do you want to know?
Reply 65
Original post by Yomigo
Why would you play cupid Dongsaeng? you should be asking this dude out :tongue: and if he doesn't like you then go find yourself a sexy ass Kpop guy instead :u:

Well I'm a Korean but I don't really like kpop;;
Reply 66
Original post by Anonymous
Never give up. I saw with my own eyes, good looking British boys going out with plain East Asian girls. :smile:

Good luck!

Awwh thanx!
Original post by Echo_Al
Ok! What do you want to know?

Korean.
Reply 68
Korean.

Ok! If you want to say hello in Korean you say: 안녕
How to pronounce: annyeong
Original post by echo_al
hey guys, good evening(well quite late to be an evening) i'm a korean girl and i live in uk. I go to a single sex school. And i think i'll go to the school prom next year, maybe.

But i guess almost all british boys like british girls . . . It's not like pride or something that i think i'm not that ugly. My face is acceptable but i'm so short. Like 5feet 3. I kind of look like a small girl(which i'm not!!!)

i think all my british friends will bring their partners but i'm not sure . . . I haven't actually cared about boys til now.

Omg! My friend has 25 cousins and 22 of them are boys. Maybe i can ask her . . . . But seriously what do british boys think about oriental girls??

And there's a boy called g and i really liked him. Well he likes other girl but . . . Maybe i can ask him? (he's in different school)

idk . . . . I'm not certain . . .
*and i'm not a racist*

Koreans are awesome, teach me Korean!:h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Echo_Al
Ok! If you want to say hello in Korean you say: 안녕
How to pronounce: annyeong

I know that already.
Reply 71
Original post by Blue101010
koreans are awesome teach me korean

Thanx!!
고맙습니다!
Gomabseubnida!
Reply 72
I know that already.

So what kind of sentence?
I for one am attracted to oriental girls :love:
Reply 74
Original post by Anonymous
I for one am attracted to oriental girls :love:

Awwwh 😄
Reply 75
But British boys seemed like they don't care bout oriental girls
Reply 76
So . . . Do you guys think I should ask him out?
Original post by Echo_Al
But British boys seemed like they don't care bout oriental girls

Miss Smurf dat you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Umm, Blu Mason, I think it's just you. me and a few others who like traditional women.

All British men? DEFINITELY not.

I just like women.

Posted from the TSR app - no updates since 2013!
Original post by Gears265
Honestly I find girls from South East asia to be more thirsty for our attention on a night out. No hate or anything, I have many friends from the region but the girls will throw themselves at you because you are I guess English, tall and just different to the average male from the region. It's not always hot from our perspective.

Korea is not in South East Asia and neither are people from the 'Oriental' region.
Original post by Jebedee

I wasn't too impressed with the attitude of the average Korean girl though I must say.

How many Korean girls do you know? Please don't generalise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending