The Student Room Group

Got excluded from sixth form. Will this affect my Uni?

On the first day of year 13, three of us messed around on a live chat for a small London university asking stupid questions. We got blocked after swearing. The next week we did the same thing and the university e-mailed school.

The sixth form has excluded us for 5 days.

Seeing as I'm applying for medicine by October the 15th, I'm worried this will ruin my chances with medicine.

I've never been in trouble at the sixth form before and my grades, UKCAT and work experience etc. are pretty damn good.

I feel like s***.

Will this affect my chance to do medicine?
Maybe at the unis you were trolling, lololol
no it wont but the uni u end up going to will make u do live chat duties unlucky bud
Reply 3
Original post by vis break
Maybe at the unis you were trolling, lololol

Original post by jonnypdot
no it wont but the uni u end up going to will make u do live chat duties unlucky bud

I'm being serious.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm being serious.

They won't put it in your reference, cuz only good things go on that.
Idk if this is true, but I heard that if you get excluded in sxthform they put that on uni apps. :s-smilie:ss
Reply 5
You get expelled for 5 days for messing around on a live chat? Surely there must be more to the story.
Reply 6
Original post by poohat
You get expelled for 5 days for messing around on a live chat? Surely there must be more to the story.

There were swear words. There was (thickly) veiled racism, but not offensive. The university contacted school.
Reply 7
Just don't apply to that uni...
Reply 8
Will the sixth form report it to my applied for unis?
You bad man!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending