The Student Room Group

Would this be gay?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Souljer
Theres this Nigerian male at uni and I'm telling you this now, he could talk anyone into bed very easily. He has this deep voice and its just crazy tbh, I'd say he wipes Morgan Freeman out. He mentioned he was running out of money, and I have had issues sleeping for months. Would it be gay to pay him a tenner per night to spend a hour reading me a story so I fall asleep? Also I dont even think the amazing voice is exclusive to him, I've noticed this on Nigerian males before. Could literally fall asleep whilst hes talking. If he were to read a sad story any one of you would be in tears

DISCLAIMER: no homo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you the same guy who was complaining about his pregnant gf throwing up last night???:curious::curious::curious:
yes
Reply 22
Cool story brah. It helps me fall asleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Go to yotube . Search alafasy. Click on the first one. His voice is really relaxing
Not gay. But if at any point during the night you happen to find his cock in your mouth or inside your arse, then some sort of boundary has been crossed.
Original post by Jenx301
Gay isn't the word I'm thinking of here............

Spoiler

Gay isn't the word I'm thinking of here............

Spoiler

Original post by Scott.
So you want a Nigerian with a wicked deep voice to put you to sleep?

More like make you horny. :colone:

Original post by RainbowKiwi
Why not just pay him to record his voice and play that before you go to sleep? Saves you from having a stranger in your bedroom at night :/

I can't remember the response I was initially going to give you, when I quoted this.

On a side note then, good idea! (If OP feels uneasy and wants to consider this.)

Original post by Abdi112
LOOOOOOL this is soo messed up. Bahahaha what has this world come to.

Oh, give it a break...

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Thickfreakness
Not gay. But if at any point during the night you happen to find his cock in your mouth or inside your arse, then some sort of boundary has been crossed.

A moral boundary, or merely the boundary of a platonic relationship? :colone:
Original post by samina_ay
Are you the same guy who was complaining about his pregnant gf throwing up last night???:curious::curious::curious:

Probs.
Wtf did i just read...
Original post by Souljer
Theres this Nigerian male at uni and I'm telling you this now, he could talk anyone into bed very easily. He has this deep voice and its just crazy tbh, I'd say he wipes Morgan Freeman out. He mentioned he was running out of money, and I have had issues sleeping for months. Would it be gay to pay him a tenner per night to spend a hour reading me a story so I fall asleep? Also I dont even think the amazing voice is exclusive to him, I've noticed this on Nigerian males before. Could literally fall asleep whilst hes talking. If he were to read a sad story any one of you would be in tears

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've changed my opinion of you.

I now want to snuff a candle out for saying no homo :colonhash: (a metaphor) and now definitely believe you're a troll.

Original post by Souljer
You can't judge until you've heard his voice, makes you think of beautiful moutins.

Posted from TSR Mobile

mountains*
Reply 30
This is some weird fantasy
I. am. in. tears.
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you have sleeping issues, have you tried listening to relaxing videos or whisper videos? I have a big problem falling asleep too and for the past 3-4 years the only way I fall asleep within minutes is when listening to relaxing videos with headphones on with full volume. If any of the videos stop playing, I end up waking up :erm:

Try something like this :tongue:

[video="youtube;-eB6EwKnSOU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eB6EwKnSOU[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 33
He'd have to be proper desperate for money, sounds like a weird night...
Reply 34
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let's just say, once he has put you to sleep, you're the one who is gonna wake up with a deep voice (and a sore throat).
Reply 35
Original post by pbw
Let's just say, once he has put you to sleep, you're the one who is gonna wake up with a deep voice (and a sore throat).

A sore throat? the guys penis isn't covered in cockles
Reply 36
You're like an actually funny (I use this word very loosely) version of Treypound

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by XcitingStuart
I've changed my opinion of you.

I now want to snuff a candle out for saying no homo :colonhash: (a metaphor) and now definitely believe you're a troll.

mountains*

Called a typo, if you lack the intelligence to pick that up then you won't get far in life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unless he slips his smooth chocolate member inside you as you drift into sleep, then no, it's not gay
Reply 39
Original post by icantfeelmyface
Not at all, although I'd be wary of the attractive Nigerian male being in your house/flat/apartment after he's just put you to sleep. What could he do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unless for what you do when you sleep you don't know, ha ha

Quick Reply

Latest