The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KarleyCanDoIt
i'm not a troll.i know it seems odd because of the age gap, but i'm not sure what to tell my parents.

Understatement of the ****ing century...
top lad, claiming dementia to get some good pus5y
defiantly tell your parents
Cool.
That's sounds very good. hulle6.com

sony z5 compact hülle
(edited 8 years ago)
Seems fake but if serious...I would forgive the age difference but the fact he has dementia makes this affair disturbing.
Original post by Tootles

If this post is legit, and if this guy's got dementia, he's non compos mentis and thus can't consent.

Is everyone with dementia considered to be of not sound mind? Surely it would depend upon how far the illness has progressed.
(edited 8 years ago)
this gentleman may not be able to take OP to discothèques and other youth activities but there are many other things they can do together.
And we're as a nation concerned about the Isis insurgency, this proves we have our own secret shakers. Mans needs to be put in a coma through ya mums batty crease rudeboi.
Wtf, lmao I'm dead, he's virtually 70!!!! :rofl:

I suspect you'll one day be embarrassed to say that an old man with dementia was the one who took your virginity :erm:

Could he even get it up?

EDIT: I've come to the conclusion that this is absolutely, 100% a troll, you get 10/10 though for making it so funny and entertaining.
(edited 8 years ago)
even if this is fake, how does someone come up with this ? like how messed up are you??
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 170
68 and still pulling young birds. One word PLAYA!
Original post by falloutboyyy
even if this is fake, how does someone come up with this bull****? like how ****ing messed up are you??

Some people have too much time on their hands and want to make a glittering career out of being outrageous on the Internet.
Reply 172
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Some people have too much time on their hands and want to make a glittering career out of being outrageous on the Internet.

They are the entertainers we need, not the ones we deserve.
i've known him for two years now. i did some work experience where my mum works in a nursing home. that's where i met him. he was really nice at first, and i didn't think anything of it. but i just couldn't stop thinking about him. about a week later i helped tidy his room and brought him a cup of tea. we were taking about things for a couple of hours, and he told me his daughter had just gave him her old iphone. i gave him my number so we could text each other, he was really nice.

a couple of days later we started sexting each other. at first i didn't he liked me in that way, but now when i think about it, it kind of makes sense.

a couple of months later when i turned 16 i visited him, and we had sex. he is the first person i've had sex with. he suffers from dementia, and i sometimes do his food shopping for him. but we're thinking of making our relationship official, but i'm not sure my parents would be okay with it.

what should i tell them? i love him so much.

as someone who cares for dementia clients this is absolutely horrifying.

Original post by Rated_r
he has dementia but was able to sext you that dont make sense

depends on the stage of the dementia, Unless its particularly pronounced he could very well have extended lucid moments

Original post by Anonymous
this is a joke right?
If not, there is a reason he is praying on girls who could be the age of his grandchildren. Age isn't important, but it gets important when you're talking about a relationship between someone who's not an adult yet, and someone who's in their last stage of life.

Last stage? Hes 68 not 90. He could have 30 years in him yet.

people need to stop calling me a troll. i'm not a troll. i just need to know how to explain it to my parents. my parents are strict Catholics, and they don't know about our relationship. but i love him so much, i don't want to leave him.

You realise you are accountable for these actions and if his dementia is so pronounced he requires a nursing home then YOU can be done for abuse right?

not as bad as it could get. but i'm always going to be there for him.

Really? Your going to be there when he cant speak, cant eat, cant sit up, cant remember his own name (or yours). Because that is the route he going down. You are a stupid stupid little girl who doesnt have a god damn clue just how bad this illness will get. Or most likely a troll

Original post by Rachaiec
Why would people want to give advice about this? It's not remotely normal it's insane you have to be breaking the law if what you're saying is true....

She is

Original post by bassbabe
looool he has dementia but he remembered who you were when you visited him. Trrooolllll

Sigh. Again depends on the stage of dementia

Original post by keromedic
Is everyone with dementia considered to be of not sound mine? Surely it would depend upon how far the illness has progressed.

Yes it would, but if hes in a nursing home then he requires round the clock care (or has a very well off family)
Some people have too much time on their hands

If you're on tsr you can't really complain about having too much time on your hands
Original post by ubisoft
If you're on tsr you can't really complain about having too much time on your hands

Dishonestly cutting short my quote, the original of which I specified using that time to be outrageous.
Dishonestly cutting short my quote, the original of which I specified using that time to be outrageous.

You seemed to have enough time to read and reply to this 'outrageous' thread.
Original post by ubisoft
You seemed to have enough time to read and reply to this 'outrageous' thread.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make? It doesn't take a troll to reply to a thread, but it does take one to invent the topic.
Original post by E air
They are the entertainers we need, not the ones we deserve.

You're right about that, this place would be a lot more boring without them :lol:
Well first of all, I think that this is a little weird. but hey, you life! do whatever. I know you think age doesn't matter sometimes it kind of does! your 17 and hes 68! theres a 51 year age gap!! I think you should explain to you parents what has happened but maybe leave out the sex bit?

Being an open person with your parents is a good thing but please be prepared for a major family fall out!
You can do this girl!

Ps: where would you be able to have sex with a dude in a nursing home anyway?
and
YOU CAN DO IT!!

Latest

Trending

Trending