The Student Room Group

Hijabis

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josb
They can't be pretty if they don't show their hair.

If someone wore a hat, would that make them ugly too?
Original post by Maggie_O
It offends me, babes. :unimpressed:

:tongue:

Why?
Reply 22
Original post by samina_ay
If someone wore a hat, would that make them ugly too?

You can see her hair waving on her shoulders.
Looooool. Just because i don't cover my hair doesn't mean im revealing myself. Does my uncovered hair offend you?????

It's okay you're not that pretty though. Calm the hype.
Why?

It was a joke. Hence me never calling someone "babes"
Original post by AnonymousForLife

Devastation! *weeps for samina* :frown:
Original post by AnonymousForLife

Did i even say i was pretty, though? Hm my own personal choice if i want to wear hijab or not.
Devastation! *weeps for samina* :frown:

Thanks for your concern huni xxx
Girls are savage when it comes to each other's looks :rofl:
The hijab isn't a magical beauty enhancing cloth. It's just something people wear to cover their hair, calm down.
Everyone loves kinder surprise, it's like that with girls too.
I think it's a shame that France banned the burqa. But I think that women who don the hijabs are pretty. It's a multi cultural society. We should accept everyone regardless of their race or religious beliefs. We should learn how to be tolerant because only then can we move forward as a society.
because they wear tight jeans and have strong eye liner
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
Should make a Hijabi appreciation thread

There definitely needs to be one of these
The whole purpose of the hijab is to DECREASE the beauty. The womans hair her crown. When you cover it, you decrease the chances of men looking at you and wanting to physically do things with you. Why do u think its so uncommon for muslim girls (covered up) to get raped? So dont say oh hijabis are ugly because if all they were to take it off, most of them would be absolutely beautiful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sabrinaa1234
The whole purpose of the hijab is to DECREASE the beauty. The womans hair her crown. When you cover it, you decrease the chances of men looking at you and wanting to physically do things with you. Why do u think its so uncommon for muslim girls (covered up) to get raped? So dont say oh hijabis are ugly because if all they were to take it off, most of them would be absolutely beautiful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rubbish!

Most hijabis are not "absolutely beautiful" even if they took it off because most people in general are not beautiful. Why would the hijabi population inexplicably have a higher proportion of pretty people?

And the hair comment is just ridiculous to be honest. You think most of the time men lust after women is when they're thinking about their hair?! If so then you must be truly naive.
Original post by Anonymous
Why are most hijabis so damn pretty?

i know what you mean even some even look kinda intimidating. not all of them its just one girl that lives on my road. but people say shes nice but im to scared to talk to her.:s-smilie:
Could be that all you see is the face. So it accentuates their features.

Or you are attracted to their ethnic features since it's fair to say 7/10 hijabis are some sort of Asian or African. Maybe 8/10...or 9 :biggrin:

Or...you are a hijabi and making this thread anonymously to act like you have an admirer.

Or you are the admirer and embarrassed of your attraction/fetish.

Or you're not attracted at all and being horrible mocking them.

^had to go through the whole list; I will not be deceived.

you forgot the 'all of the above' option :colone:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Rubbish!

Most hijabis are not "absolutely beautiful" even if they took it off because most people in general are not beautiful. Why would the hijabi population inexplicably have a higher proportion of pretty people?

And the hair comment is just ridiculous to be honest. You think most of the time men lust after women is when they're thinking about their hair?! If so then you must be truly naive.

you seem to be the typical hater of hijabis - anything personal? :eyebrow:
I don't find hijabis pretty, maybe that's because I see a lot of them in my race and culture in London, but asian girls or singaporean girls have my heart.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending