The Student Room Group

How Autistic are YOU?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 21
16. Everyone's got a little autist in them, I guess.
Damn, mods are on point today.
Original post by Jonathan Crane
Damn, mods are on point today.

damn right we are :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
44. No surprise there
Original post by sunshine97
The test said 37 for me :O
It sort of makes sense since I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when I was young.

However I thought I overcame most of the symptoms as soon as I found out, so it doesn't make sense for my score to be that high :/

Aspergers isn't something you can just overcome, people tend to keep some of their symptoms and thoughts. Its a struggle if you have aspergers but if you think you can overcome some of the symptoms thats really good, well done.
Reply 28
Original post by 雷尼克
just did it, 19

i got 17 :teehee:
Reply 30
I scored 14
Reply 32
Original post by 雷尼克
definitive proof that this test is flawed

:rofl:
I got a score of 8. I found the quiz to be highly repetitive.
Got 17.
I'm a little antisocial and I still got 10, so...
Original post by Foo.mp3
Following on from How Narcissistic are YOU?, do you sometimes find yourself wondering: 'Am I a little autistic'? :teeth:

Autistic: characterised by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts

If you're unsure, perhaps try this short Autism / Asperger's Quiz. Having done so, please select the appropriate poll option as per your score:

NOT autistic: 0-29

POSSIBLY autistic: 30-33

LIKELY autistic: 34+

Feel free to post your score in the thread of course, and comment on how this differs from your expectations, if at all (mine didn’t)! :u:
Didn't take the quiz.

I already know I'm an aspie without taking it :h:
I scored 40. Do you think getting a high score on this test would be a reasonable incentive to talk to someone about this?
(edited 8 years ago)
6.... lowest here?
Reply 39
37 :fluffy:

Quick Reply

Latest