The Student Room Group

Boyfriend keeps having ago at me!

He does it all the time if I make a genuine mistake - we all do! However, today I lost a tenner :sigh::dontknow: I know! It is bad and I feel like a total idiot! It must have fell out when I was paying for shopping. Anyway, he literally will not let it go and keeps making me feel guilty and thick (by giving me sarcastic maths questions when I say I wonder where it went) so I had to pretend I found it at the bottom of my handbag by taking the money from my own bank account but I think he knows that I did it... I just don't know :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

If he's a dick, dump him (srs) if youve talked this over before
sounds like a penis
Reply 3
Original post by RiotGirll

So thats your final answer? Just dump him?....
No significant person in your life should make you feel lower about yourself.

If a friend did that, you'd drop them in a second. You shouldn't tolerate that.
Original post by Butterfly92xo
He does it all the time if I make a genuine mistake - we all do! However, today I lost a tenner :sigh::dontknow: I know! It is bad and I feel like a total idiot! It must have fell out when I was paying for shopping. Anyway, he literally will not let it go and keeps making me feel guilty and thick (by giving me sarcastic maths questions when I say I wonder where it went) so I had to pretend I found it at the bottom of my handbag by taking the money from my own bank account but I think he knows that I did it... I just don't know :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does this happen often? If so then you shouldn't be putting up with it everyone makes mistakes from time to time. I do understand where he's coming from I would have of said something as well, but not in the manner he did. I wouldn't judge your intelligence based on common mistakes he seems a bit patronising perhaps you should let him know that it isn't on.
Original post by Synchyst
So thats your final answer? Just dump him?....

if you've talked this over before

:facepalm:
Don't worry, he'll make a retarded mistake one day and you can rub it in his smarmy face :biggrin:
Original post by danalwill
sounds like a penis

I bet he has one too
Original post by WoodyMKC
Don't worry, he'll make a retarded mistake one day and you can rub it in his smarmy face :biggrin:

OP should make a video calling her boyfriend out and post it on FB ayy lmao
He sounds awful, you shouldn't have to lie really. It's a mistake, we all mistakes. Talk to him and tell him not be such a dick or dump him. He almost sounds on the verge of controlling, simply because you had to lie to him and say you found it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Dump him already ... why would you even want a relationship with someone like that

edit:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3608209

is this the same guy?

Seriously .. dump him
(edited 8 years ago)

Can't rep but this is true! ^
Reply 13
If a bloke does not treat you as special, then you are not special to him.

He's gotta go.

Sorry, but it's in your best interests. You don't need to be taking psychological abuse all the time - it won't do you any good.
OP should make a video calling her boyfriend out and post it on FB ayy lmao

OP should not. It will make it all look bad on her and make her seem like an attention seeker/whore. Not right but that's what will happen.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Can't rep but this is true! ^

thanks anyway :smile:

@Xenon17 I wasn't being entirely srs lol, it's an in joke sorry :colondollar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NgHi7odnNQ
That was not nice of him and it wasn't your intention.
He just sounds really arrogant and a little bit of a bully

Just shout at him and make him feel really bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds like aspergers considerig the other thread. Your fault.
Original post by ZeroName
Sounds like aspergers considerig the other thread. Your fault.

I have a friends with Aspergers and they are nothing like that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending