The Student Room Group

I dont know if he really cares about me :/

So I have been in a relationship for some time and I thought I’d just test him out to see if he really loves me or just wants to get in to my pants.We were planning to see each other today at his place and I had started my period at the time I was quite moody so I said : I dunno if you want me to come around cause im on my period…Next thing you know I get a text from him saying why would I want you to come stay at home :/
The lack of punctuation in this one has definitely taken out some of my brain cells.
Original post by Anonymous
So I have been in a relationship for some time and I thought I’d just test him out to see if he really loves me or just wants to get in to my pants.We were planning to see each other today at his place and I had started my period at the time I was quite moody so I said : I dunno if you want me to come around cause im on my period…Next thing you know I get a text from him saying why would I want you to come stay at home :/

Bold part: Have you considered that the two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive? :tongue:

Having little experience of relationships, I don't know whether his reaction was justified or not, but it does seem slightly creepy sharing that kind of detail with somebody... :dontknow: You probably shouldn't have put it like, 'I'm on my period, I dunno if you want me to come.' :tongue:

That text implies that he thinks you're of no use to him in that state. Otherwise why would he say that? :s-smilie:
He sounds a tad immature :frown: There's a chance you could've understood the text message incorrectly though due to the wording of it? Perhaps he's wary of your wellbeing and so would rather you stay at home than go out
If that's how he said it then there are a million different ways that he could have phrased it better :dontknow:

It's difficult because sometimes a guy won't know what to do or how to respond when you say something like that, but his response does sound a bit cold.
He sounds a tad immature :frown: There's a chance you could've understood the text message incorrectly though due to the wording of it? Perhaps he's wary of your wellbeing and so would rather you stay at home than go out

HE sounds immature?! She sounds just as if not more immature

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending