The Student Room Group

Guys how would you react if an attractive stranger chatted you up?

Say you were on the street and a really attractive person (over 6 ft, 6 pack, big beefy arms/legs etc.) walked up touched you on the shoulder and asked for your name and chatted you up.

Would you give him your number?

Would he have more success if he did this at night when you were out on the town or drunk

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Or if he used pickup artist "Kino" tactics like holding your hand, putting arm around you when you were sitting eating lunch etc.
No, I'm heterosexual.
Reply 3
Original post by Vikingninja
No, I'm heterosexual.

How would you rsepond?
think you mean 'girls' not 'guys'.
Original post by Vikingninja
No, I'm heterosexual.

I would be like: I'm heterosexual, no.
I would ask him for his gym routine and number so we can become gym buddies (even though i dont lift :lol: )
Original post by Xenon17
Does't matter how many of these 'kindo' tactics you use. If you have good genetics everything else becomes irrelevant..

And if you have **** genetics, you better learn things like kino to a tee.
Reply 8
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I would ask him for his gym routine and number so we can become gym buddies (even though i dont lift :lol: )

Would you sleep with him?
Original post by Tom Jickleson
And if you have **** genetics, you better learn things like kino to a tee.

Yes but they are an illusion and any real woman will eventually see through them or only be with you out of curiosity until a male with better genetics comes along. Real attraction simply goes down to good genetics and fertility the rest is created and manipulated by society.
I would show my evident surprise.
think you mean 'girls' not 'guys'.

No guys.
Original post by Anonymous
Would you sleep with him?

No because i dont swing that way:h:
Original post by Xenon17
Yes but they are an illusion and any real woman will eventually see through them or only be with you out of curiosity until a male with better genetics comes along. Real attraction simply goes down to good genetics and fertility the rest is created and manipulated by society.

Well when you have **** genetics what choice do you have. Might as well try your best to emulate behaviours that aren't necessarily natural.

To be honest though most guys create an illusion. For example, even if I'm not feeling confident I'll make an effort to stand tall, make good eye contact etc. Everyone makes an effort to present their best self in social situations. And if your're ugly or weird or whatever, I don't see the harm in going one step further, by developing a deeper understanding of social dynamics.
Well when you have **** genetics what choice do you have. Might as well try your best to emulate behaviours that aren't necessarily natural.

To be honest though most guys create an illusion. For example, even if I'm not feeling confident I'll make an effort to stand tall, make good eye contact etc. Everyone makes an effort to present their best self in social situations. And if your're ugly or weird or whatever, I don't see the harm in going one step further, by developing a deeper understanding of social dynamics.

Yes but the ones with better genetics are the ones who create these social dynamics if you understand the meaning behind this.
Original post by Xenon17
Yes but the ones with better genetics are the ones who create these social dynamics if you understand the meaning behind this.

Okay Mr. good genes.
Okay Mr. good genes.

Fail attempt at social 'manipulation'. Did it really take you 5 minutes to think of that response?
Original post by Xenon17
Fail attempt at social 'manipulation'. Did it really take you 5 minutes to think of that response?

What? Looks like you're the one reading into this, not me.
Reply 18
Not trying to be funny but if a random male strange grabbed my arm or put an arm around me expectantly, I'd think I was being attacked.
Original post by pjm600
Not trying to be funny but if a random male strange grabbed my arm or put an arm around me expectantly, I'd think I was being attacked.

What if it was gentle with a smile. Or he put a hand on your leg or something :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending