The Student Room Group

Why is he running away from me?

If you had great sex with a girl, why would a guy run away from her , like she was a mistake?

I've tried to ask him but he denies he is and that when he needs me again , he'll let me know
Pumped and dumped.
Ouch, sounds like u got used for just the sex :/
Reply 3
Obviously you weren't as great as you thought you were lol
Original post by shawn_o1
Pumped and dumped.

Lmao
Original post by Anonymous
If you had great sex with a girl, why would a guy run away from her , like she was a mistake?

I've tried to ask him but he denies he is and that when he needs me again , he'll let me know

Because he got what he wanted the harsh reality of it.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

Does he think you want a relationship? Tell him you just want to keep banging no strings attached. He'll definitely accept those terms. Unless he was drunk and he's not attracted to you.
Reply 7
Original post by ThePrick
Does he think you want a relationship? Tell him you just want to keep banging no strings attached. He'll definitely accept those terms. Unless he was drunk and he's not attracted to you.

I think he does and i've made it clear that i don't . And he wasn't drunk , he's just has this alpha male ego and doesn't like to look like he cares but when i'm there he'll try and make me jealous or awkward .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending