The Student Room Group

nervous for this date becuase

I have a date soon, but the thing is I hardly know the girl. Usually I know the girl fairly well before a date, but this girl I know nothing about. I dont even have her number.

All i have said to her was in person, you look hot in that dress.
Then I later followed her in instgram, we sent some messages, mostly some banter. Then today I just asked her out, and sent two text for logistics.

im just so nervous, im not sure what to even talk about as I know nothing about her.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I have a date soon, but the thing is I hardly know the girl. Usually I know the girl fairly well before a date, but this girl I know nothing about. I dont even have her number.

Then I later followed her in instgram, we sent some messages, mostly some banter. Then today I just asked her out, and sent two text for logistics.

im just so nervous, im not sure what to even talk about as I know nothing about her.

Then ask about her on the date! You have made it easy as you now have lots to talk about :smile:
Reply 2
What's the plan with her OP? The cinema? Cafe?
Reply 3
Original post by kka25
What's the plan with her OP? The cinema? Cafe?

plan is to go for drinks at this bar. Im usally good on drinks date, as its relaxing and quite casual but if things go well its a good chance to get close.
Reply 4
Original post by sw651
Then ask about her on the date! You have made it easy as you now have lots to talk about :smile:

correct that is an upside, I just guess I need to be energetic and confident and everything will fall in place.
Reply 5
correct that is an upside, I just guess I need to be energetic and confident and everything will fall in place.

Exactly! Remember, confident, not cocky :smile: If you keep thinking of stuff to talk about you will be okay. Make sure you compliment her a lot too!

Dates are exactly for that, getting to know each other.

Make sure you take her out for something fun, then drinks and go in for the kiss and the end of the night.
plan is to go for drinks at this bar. Im usally good on drinks date, as its relaxing and quite casual but if things go well its a good chance to get close.

Take her bowling or to the zoo first... then for drinks in the evening. Remember the kiss.
Reply 8
Original post by The Blue Axolotl
Dates are exactly for that, getting to know each other.

Make sure you take her out for something fun, then drinks and go in for the kiss and the end of the night.

****, I cant really change plans so it will have to be drinks. But yes I will build up to the kiss all night, then plant one on her.
****, I cant really change plans so it will have to be drinks. But yes I will build up to the kiss all night, then plant one on her.

Drinks ain't to bad either, but it's always best to have something fun to build up to them!

Drinks are better than a boring cinema date or dinner!

Also, let her contact you first after the date... if it goes well she should send you a "It was a great night and had a lot of fun" sort of thing... and then you just invite her out on another with bowling this time :smile:

Good luck!
Take her out for a cheeky nandos, with the lads complimentary of course..
Just be yourself
Take her out for a cheeky nandos, with the lads complimentary of course..

I presume you dont date much
Reply 13
Posted from TSR Mobile

No doctor will do it for a date
Reply 14
Posted from TSR Mobile

If there is no medical problem by law they cannot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending