The Student Room Group

Muslim Woman ~ what do you look for in a husband?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Money
Reply 21
Original post by ubisoft
Money

really? ur probably kidding :smile:
Original post by HAnwar

Firstly, I don't think anyone is ugly.
Secondly he should have just enough to support himself.
I'm not a very materialistic person so these things do not bother me.

Wait...YOU'RE A GIRL??:eek::gasp:
Handsome, not shorter than me, well built/slim, religious/God fearing but not extremist religious, funny, kind, romantic.
Reply 24
Original post by Muhammad Shehzar
Salam... I would just like to remind u that Our religion is one whether it b Hanafi, Shafi'i, Maliki or Jafferi.. All r muslims & have the same Madhab.. :smile:

We have different madhabs but the same religion :yy:
Reply 25
Original post by geniequeen48
Wait...YOU'RE A GIRL??:eek::gasp:

Lol you only just figured.
Original post by HAnwar
We have different madhabs but the same religion :yy:

Ohh.. when will this Firqa's over... btw r u a girl...:eek::s-smilie: I thought u were a boy... HAnwar
Just someone I can grow my imaan with together and hopefully meet him in Jannah inshallah
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by Muhammad Shehzar
Ohh.. when will this Firqa's over... btw r u a girl...:eek::s-smilie: I thought u were a boy... HAnwar

Yes lol that's why I commented on this thread. I know everyone thinks that because they just look at my surname.
Original post by HAnwar
Lol you only just figured.

!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were a 25 year old man LOOOOL :laugh:
Original post by HAnwar
Yes lol that's why I commented on this thread. I know everyone thinks that because they just look at my surname.

If it helps I always thought you were a girl :lol:
Reply 31
Why God fearing? That's so effed up.
Reply 32
Original post by JD1lla
Why God fearing? That's so effed up.

if someone's God fearing then they will treat u right and not oppress u
Reply 33
Original post by Starvation13
!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were a 25 year old man LOOOOL :laugh:

Whaat! So specific too :tongue:

Original post by Lord Samosa
If it helps I always thought you were a girl :lol:

Thanks! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by MJlover
if someone's God fearing then they will treat u right and not oppress u

lmao how does that work?
Someone funny, kind, practising, well-mannered, handsome and with a stable career/job....
Reply 36
Original post by JD1lla
lmao how does that work?

Well since this thread is dedicated to Muslim women, I'd say in our religion, fearing God means you would give everyone their rights and not cheat them in anything. So with your spouse, you would give them time to spend with you, intimacy and treat her/him with kindness, you would also provide for them if you were the husband.
The first and most important thing on the list for me is someone who is religious and is keen on learning more about and improving in Islam. Someone I can wake up with every morning to pray tahajjud :smile: (amongst many other things of course).
My fiancé is exactly that and, to me, would be the perfect husband mashallah. So inshallah I am lucky enough to marry my ideal husband in the future!

Anyway, my advice to other sisters is don't focus on finding the richest, most handsome man who is lacking in religious values! Of course you should be attracted to them, but someone who is religious will turn out to be a better husband in fear of Allah. There is a Hadith regarding the matter of choosing a wife:

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (May Allah exalt his mention and protect him from imperfection) said: “A woman is married for four things: for her wealth, for her lineage, for her beauty or for her piety. Select the pious, may you be blessed!”. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

The same should apply to us women :smile:
Original post by MJlover
SO many threads asking Muslim men if they are OK with marrying a specific type of woman, so I'm reversing it for us women

your all welcome to comment tho

Do YOU have a specific requirement?

No specific requirements really, It just depends on whether he has a good heart and knows how to respect a girl and treat her right.
Original post by HAnwar
Whaat! So specific too :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOL, once I saw one of your visitor messages talking about a uni coursework a while back, I figured u finished uni by now for some reason lol.

Wtfff my mind is blown lol, i would never have guessed....

---

So what do you think of those random hajabi fetishists that say they like 'unwrapping' hajbis LOL :laugh:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending