The Student Room Group

Ex-muslim now atheist, lesbian, nymphomaniac

Okay now that I got your attention because everyone ignored my previous post please help.
I am new in this A levels thing.
What's the difference between edxcel and AQA?
If I have a book from AQA about a subject will it provide me the knowledge I need for Edexcel in the same subject?
I am thinking of taking A levels in Greek, German and I am between Psychology and English.How hard is it?What level are the languages?
(English is not my native language)

Scroll to see replies

What if you really are a sex-crazed, lesbian ex-Muslim hmmm?
What made you convert?

(Yes I read OP, but f you and your mislabeling)
Edexcel and Aqa are different examboards , there pretty much the same just a few differences in content and exam layout.
You need to get a textbook which is specific to your specification , so you can hit all the spec points when revising. Lastly , i don't do languages so i don't know how difficult they are. But English lit was harder than i expected , but with lots of work you can get a good grade.
Original post by Kyou
What if you really are a sex-crazed, lesbian ex-Muslim hmmm?

maybe I am
Original post by Johann von Gauss
What made you convert?

(Yes I read OP, but f you and your mislabeling)

my love for bacon
Reply 6
Original post by LittleBjork2
Okay now that I got your attention because everyone ignored my previous post please help.
I am new in this A levels thing.
What's the difference between edxcel and AQA?
If I have a book from AQA about a subject will it provide me the knowledge I need for Edexcel in the same subject?
I am thinking of taking A levels in Greek, German and I am between Psychology and English.How hard is it?What level are the languages?
(English is not my native language)

they're different exam boards so different exam providers but same qualification in the end!

Yes you could but in some parts it will differ and some methods/ sections won't apply to the other. It's best to use your board's books because they vouch for it and it will support you ultimately more than the other boards.
Psychology is hard in the sense of content amount and paper. You will enjoy it but knuckle down ok? I didn't take it but was recommended it greatly by my school and nearly pressured to take it because of my science grades. I don't do any language so I can't say but I loveee English!!! You will love it best choice I ever made!! Take it for sure.

Also what us a nymphomaniac? Thank you and good luck!!
Reply 7
-_-
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Edexcel and Aqa are different examboards , there pretty much the same just a few differences in content and exam layout.
You need to get a textbook which is specific to your specification , so you can hit all the spec points when revising. Lastly , i don't do languages so i don't know how difficult they are. But English lit was harder than i expected , but with lots of work you can get a good grade.

I have a certificate of Proficiency in English from the University of Michigan do you think that it will be difficult for me?

I am thinking of taking the Edexcel(psychology) but I found a textbook and notes for psychology but its for Aqa, should I read it?

Universities prefer Aqa or edexcel?
Original post by sadly
they're different exam boards so different exam providers but same qualification in the end!

Yes you could but in some parts it will differ and some methods/ sections won't apply to the other. It's best to use your board's books because they vouch for it and it will support you ultimately more than the other boards.
Psychology is hard in the sense of content amount and paper. You will enjoy it but knuckle down ok? I didn't take it but was recommended it greatly by my school and nearly pressured to take it because of my science grades. I don't do any language so I can't say but I loveee English!!! You will love it best choice I ever made!! Take it for sure.

Also what us a nymphomaniac? Thank you and good luck!!

thank for the help!

I assume you meant what IS a nymphomaniac

nymphomaniac. Hypersexuality: a female whose sex drive is obsessively high. Considered a mental illness, coloqiually means a horny girl.
Original post by z33
-_-

:wink:
this thread is thoroughly disappointing
Original post by Jenx301
this thread is thoroughly disappointing

i had no choice #sorrynotsorry
I like your tactic
Original post by wobuaini
I like your tactic

hehehe thanks
I have never felt so upset in my life.
I have a certificate of Proficiency in English from the University of Michigan do you think that it will be difficult for me?

I am thinking of taking the Edexcel(psychology) but I found a textbook and notes for psychology but its for Aqa, should I read it?

Universities prefer Aqa or edexcel?

Aqa and edexcel are regarded as the same. Universities don't care which examboard you take , unless it's wjec or something.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Aqa and edexcel are regarded as the same. Universities don't care which examboard you take , unless it's wjec or something.

can I take the A levels one year after I have finished high school?
lmao
can I take the A levels one year after I have finished high school?

There taken at age 16-18 , but if your older it doesn't matter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending