The Student Room Group

Architecture 2016 Entry Applications and Offers

Scroll to see replies

Offer from University of Sheffield received! :biggrin::biggrin:
I've applied to UCL, Bath, Kent, Oxford Brookes and Westminster, in order of preference. So I applied on the 17th November, and so far I've got the UCL task, a portfolio request from Oxford Brookes and last night I got an offer from Kent for AAB without a portfolio or interview - so relieved! Has anyone heard anything from Bath?
Reply 122
[QUOTE=ambighak;60892719]I've applied to UCL, Bath, Kent, Oxford Brookes and Westminster, in order of preference. So I applied on the 17th November, and so far I've got the UCL task, a portfolio request from Oxford Brookes and last night I got an offer from Kent for AAB without a portfolio or interview - so relieved! Has anyone heard anything from Bath?
Yep, I have got an offer from Bath, but nothing from UCL yet and I sent the task a while ago.
Reply 123
Original post by ambighak
I've applied to UCL, Bath, Kent, Oxford Brookes and Westminster, in order of preference. So I applied on the 17th November, and so far I've got the UCL task, a portfolio request from Oxford Brookes and last night I got an offer from Kent for AAB without a portfolio or interview - so relieved! Has anyone heard anything from Bath?

Congrats on the offer! if you dont mind me asking, what were your predicted grades, and hows's your portfolio going? :smile:
Reply 124
to where? and when did you send off your portfolio to wherever this is you've got an offer to? ps congrats!!
Original post by larra7
Yes. Got an offer, after a week since I submitted the portfolio. I am an international student, but the offer is the equivalent of A*/AAA. It is almost the same as the one from Bath, which is quite interesting.
Reply 125
Original post by larra7
Yep, I have got an offer from Bath, but nothing from UCL yet and I sent the task a while ago.

Well done you're the first person I've heard about with one!! Bath is my no.1 choice I'd also like to know your predicted grades/ when you applied etc. pleaasse
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 126
congratulations! Mind me asking when you sent off your portfolio?:smile:
Original post by miss.eleanora
Reply 127
Offer from Nottingham received today:smile:
Reply 128
Original post by larra7
Yes. Got an offer, after a week since I submitted the portfolio. I am an international student, but the offer is the equivalent of A*/AAA. It is almost the same as the one from Bath, which is quite interesting.

Original post by cowie
Offer from Nottingham received today:smile:

Congratss on the offers!!
Reply 129
thank you:smile:
Original post by Grewsters
Reply 130
[QUOTE=Grewsters;60895317]Well done you're the first person I've heard about with one!! Bath is my no.1 choice I'd also like to know your predicted grades/ when you applied etc. pleaasse
Haha, thank you!! :smile: I am an international student, thus I do not take A levels, but my predicted grades are approx the equivalent of A*/A*/A I guess.
Original post by cowie
congratulations! Mind me asking when you sent off your portfolio?:smile:

Thankyou! And I sent mine off on 31st October! Have had quite the wait :cute:
Original post by Grewsters

Thank you!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
How quickly do you get a portfolio request from Nottingham? I submitted my UCAS 2 weeks ago and havent got anything other than the confirmation that they got it.
Original post by Banterlopes
Does anyone know what size the sheets are for the Sheffield portfolio (A4, A3, as big as you like)?

I haven't sent my application yet but I can't find it on the website or the guidance sheet, although this might be my incompetence rather than it not being there... :smile:

As big as you like as you are sending them online.

How long after you sent your portfolio off did you get an offer? I sent mine just over a week ago and still waiting.
Reply 136
Original post by cowie
to where? and when did you send off your portfolio to wherever this is you've got an offer to? ps congrats!!

Haha, it was supposed to be a reply to someone who asked about Manchester, sorry, my mistake. I got offers from Manchester and Bath, interview at Cambridge and nothing from UCL yet. The offer from Manchester came 1, almost 2 weeks after sending off my portfolio, I think.
Original post by aiphoszh
How long after you sent your portfolio off did you get an offer? I sent mine just over a week ago and still waiting.

It's taken almost a month for them to reply :smile:
It's taken almost a month for them to reply :smile:

Have they replyed to you or not? :smile:
Just received an offer from Sheffield :biggrin:
Has anyone heard from Edinburgh or Bath?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending