The Student Room Group

Does he like me or what?

Hello, there's this guy who never use to say hi to me but now he does. Whenever I'm with this guy he tried to butt in. Like if I show him a paper he goes up to him like what's that? Also, I showed summt to a guy and that same guy butted in again saying what's that for? Even tho he heard me telling the other guy what it was for...

He use to stare at me a lot tbh but now he doesn't stare at all..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hello, there's this guy who never use to say hi to me but now he does. Whenever I'm with this guy he tried to butt in. Like if I show him a paper he goes up to him like what's that? Also, I showed summt to a guy and that same guy butted in again saying what's that for? Even tho he heard me telling the other guy what it was for...

stop playing games and go talk to him if you like him.

He obviously likes you/is trying to get you to notice him.
Reply 2
Original post by trapking
stop playing games and go talk to him if you like him.

He obviously likes you/is trying to get you to notice him.

He's playing games not me. Tbh I don't like him in that way. I just want him to be straight up.
He's playing games not me. Tbh I don't like him in that way. I just want him to be straight up.

Well why don't you be straight up?
Reply 4
Original post by Rock Fan
Well why don't you be straight up?

How?
How?

Well if you don't like him anymore than a friend, just be honest and tell him?
Reply 6

Basically, I'll tell u what happened today. When other guys talked to me his friends... He looked down. During the lesson he sat opposite and he glanced at me a couple of times.

In the morning I was sat in front of him and I could tell he was looking at me from behind
He probably does like you.

But you have no obligation to 'like him back'. Just as you have no obligation to be friends with somebody that isn't interesting to you. Just be straight up.
Reply 8
Original post by PAStudent1996
He probably does like you.

But you have no obligation to 'like him back'. Just as you have no obligation to be friends with somebody that isn't interesting to you. Just be straight up.

Basically, I'll tell u what happened today. When other guys talked to me his friends... He looked down. During the lesson he sat opposite and he glanced at me a couple of times.

In the morning I was sat in front of him and I could tell he was looking at me from behind

So he obviously likes the way you look.

People stare when they are attracted and they don't even realise it sometimes. It's the classic 'guy stares at girl and then looks away when she turns around' movie sorta scenario.
Pretty sure you already posted a similar thread the other day...
So he obviously likes the way you look.

People stare when they are attracted and they don't even realise it sometimes. It's the classic 'guy stares at girl and then looks away when she turns around' movie sorta scenario.

So he's interested in me but doesn't have a crush on me?
Original post by Mystery.
Pretty sure you already posted a similar thread the other day...

It's the same thread
So he's interested in me but doesn't have a crush on me?

Probably does have one. People stare at people who they find attractive every day though, not a big deal.
Probably does have one. People stare at people who they find attractive every day though, not a big deal.

This guy is different tho he doesn't do that to any other girl

He's been looking at me for like 2 months

He probably does, just when you aren't there.
He probably does, just when you aren't there.

I'm certain he doesn't. Once he was talking to another girl but kept looking at me to see my reaction
I'm certain he doesn't. Once he was talking to another girl but kept looking at me to see my reaction

How old are you both?
Clearly likes you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending