The Student Room Group

Extremely bad allergic reaction!

Erghhh, I accidental ate peanut butter (it was tinnyyy like less than half a centimetre) and now feels like my throat is closing up and my lips are burning and my tongue is swollen. I thought i would taste to see how it tastes it was tinnnyy...URGH fffffsss. I've drank milk and all but its not helppping
any tips
Posting on TSR was probably the wrong thing to do.

(Go get help ASAP!)
I'm assuming it's not life-threatening if you've got enough time to write about it on TSR? If you genuinely feel like you can't breathe, call an ambulance or get someone to do it for you. If it's just uncomfortable then it will hopefully go away eventually but if this is a serious thing, get off TSR and get some actual medical help.
Classic. as a certified homeopath, get some more peanut butter, dilute it in a bucket of water, dilute that again, repeat 1000 times and voila you're cured
you need to call an ambulance, the swelling may get worse and may cause difficulty in breathing so call an ambulance or get someone to drive you to A&E asap.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Plagioclase
I'm assuming it's not life-threatening if you've got enough time to write about it on TSR? If you genuinely feel like you can't breathe, call an ambulance or get someone to do it for you. If it's just uncomfortable then it will hopefully go away eventually but if this is a serious thing, get off TSR and get some actual medical help.

yh its not life threatening and its uncomfortable but i took a allergy tablet thingy thats prescribed so hopefully it gets better in couple of hours but i posted to see if anyone had some tips so it would go away quicker
Original post by PrincessZara
yh its not life threatening and its uncomfortable but i took a allergy tablet thingy thats prescribed so hopefully it gets better in couple of hours but i posted to see if anyone had some tips so it would go away quicker

Did the doctor tell you to take the allergy tablet if you have the symptoms you've described?
Reply 7
Original post by PrincessZara

Well i mean in theory adrenaline will shut off any allergic reactions which is why they give you that epipen thing when you have one

So ride a rollercoaster? Or watch a horror movie :/

Idk but call 111 to ask for advice
Original post by tammie123
Did the doctor tell you to take the allergy tablet if you have the symptoms you've described?

can't remember :O but my mum told me to take them if i ever had an allergic reaction so its ok
Original post by z33
Well i mean in theory adrenaline will shut off any allergic reactions which is why they give you that epipen thing when you have one

So ride a rollercoaster? Or watch a horror move :/

Idk but call 111 to ask for advice

thankks. i never knew that :smile: ill watch paranormal activity, since i've always wanted to watch it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending