The Student Room Group

I'm 22 (soon 23) and never had sex.

Well this isn't the 'norm' isn't it? I'm not concerned on the fact that I never experienced sex with a man. It happens to everyone at different ages. It seems like most people I know had sex in their teenage years. It makes me curious on how old will I be when I have sex for the first time. Or it could be never. What are your opinions?
Reply 1
So you are a female?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Well this isn't the 'norm' isn't it? I'm not concerned on the fact that I never experienced sex with a man. It happens to everyone at different ages. It seems like most people I know had sex in their teenage years. It makes me curious on how old will I be when I have sex for the first time. Or it could be never. What are your opinions?

Seen American Pie? The guy who played Stifler never even kissed a girl until he was 30. There is no normal age

Posted from TSR Mobile
'This year, next year, sometime, never.'

If it's not something you want to do until your conditions are met, hooray for keeping to that.
Well this isn't the 'norm' isn't it?

You'd be surprised. :smile:
Original post by slaven
So you are a female?

Or perhaps male? :smile:

Have a one night stand. Sure it's not a girl's ideal situation but it's how guys mostly loose it.

Quick Reply

Latest