The Student Room Group

Girls, which of these are turn offs?

Scroll to see replies

SMOKING. The rest dont matter
Original post by IFoundWonderland
You caught me out :tongue:
Twice a week max I think. Maybe three on each occasion.

Eh, I'll adapt. :h: Most people here are making it a red line, so it's pretty generous of you.
Original post by Hydeman
Eh, I'll adapt. :h: Most people here are making it a red line, so it's pretty generous of you.

I don't mind; it's your body and your life. I have smoked once and am not entirely adverse to doing it again lol. It felt nice :hoppy: I'm just not a huge fan of the taste. Kissing someone who smokes occasionally isn't too bad, but a regular smoker probs wouldn't taste great. Their clothes and hair would also smell and I'm a stickler for good teeth and nails :colondollar:
I have smoked once [...] It felt nice :hoppy:

You understand the feeling so well (that emote...). :laugh:

I'm just not a huge fan of the taste. Kissing someone who smokes occasionally isn't too bad, but a regular smoker probs wouldn't taste great. Their clothes and hair would also smell and I'm a stickler for good teeth and nails :colondollar:

Fair point about the taste and the smell. :smile:

To be honest, I only do it occasionally -- I was just interested in seeing how far your tolerance would stretch, given that almost everybody on this thread is like, 'smoker? lol, there's the door.' xD
Definitely smoking ! I don't think the rest are turn offs
Smoking.

The ultimate turn off would be him being a dick though.
Original post by Hydeman
You understand the feeling so well (that emote...). :laugh:

Fair point about the taste and the smell. :smile:

To be honest, I only do it occasionally -- I was just interested in seeing how far your tolerance would stretch, given that almost everybody on this thread is like, 'smoker? lol, there's the door.' xD

It seems odd that someone would be turned off someone exclusively because of an occasional smoking habit and can think of no further justification than ":argh:".
I think most people aren't very worldly and are too cynical. Even though they like to pretend otherwise. They live in idealistic bubbles and everyone must conform :fuhrer: I used to be very much like this and it got me absolutely no where. Now I get out more; indulge more; take more risks; and judge a whole lot less. Life is better :hoppy:. Not to say I'm not still an avid perfectionist with a superiority complex; I just try to put it to the side and chill a bit.
Original post by Anonymous
-Comic books as a hobby in your late 20s
-Playing video games
-Smoking but only once or twice
-Skinny
-Sarcastic
-Into non popular music (mostly indie and punk but also electronic)

I don't find of them a complete turn off but if I had to choose it would be skinny. I'd prefer someone chubby to skinny - skinny thighs don't do it for me.
I think most people aren't very worldly and are too cynical. Even though they like to pretend otherwise. They live in idealistic bubbles and everyone must conform :fuhrer: I used to be very much like this and it got me absolutely no where. Now I get out more; indulge more; take more risks; and judge a whole lot less. Life is better :hoppy:.

Well said. Carry on enjoying life by judging less. :clap2:
-Playing video games
-Skinny
-Sarcastic

Only smoking is a turn off there for me.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Smoking, can't stand it :/

You're a girl??
The last two are turn ons 😏😏😏

Posted from TSR Mobile
THIS SUCKs but I'm not attracted to skinny dudes :'(

tbf this is just in my experience so far, and as an open minded person, probs saying I won't date 'all skinny guys' ain't right, so, don't worry about some of these responses or whatnot because even if someone was like 'no I don't like guys who like comic books', I bet if they met someone they really loved, and they turned out to have a comic collection, it wouldn't make a difference... ygm?
-Playing video games
-Skinny
-Sarcastic

These two are horrible imo. The other options are not really a turn off, but it depends how skinny the guy is
Original post by drowzee
These two are horrible imo. The other options are not really a turn off, but it depends how skinny the guy is

...playing video games is horrible? :s-smilie:
Original post by SophieSmall
...playing video games is horrible? :s-smilie:

I think I should have been more specific there; what I meant is if they play video games a lot :lol: I don't mind much if it's only a little
Original post by drowzee
I think I should have been more specific there; what I meant is if they play video games a lot :lol: I don't mind much if it's only a little

oh ahhaha, I thought for a moment there you had some sort of an irrational hatred to any and all video games being played. :tongue:
Reply 117
-Playing video games
-Skinny
-Sarcastic

Smoking
All except the bottom two
But that's just personally :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually comic books are neutral..depends on the bok

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending