The Student Room Group

Highest Qualification Question

On UCAS, I'm applying to transfer in my second year. The university has requested that I 'attain an overall 2:1 standard for my first year' - I'm applying before I complete my first year, so where it says "Please state the highest level of qualification you expect to have before you start your course', would I put 'Honours degree level or above qualifications' (Since I am studying towards a BEng degree currently, and they require a 2:1), or should I put 'Below honours degree level qualifications' because I have A-levels and haven't actually gotten a degree yet?

Thanks
Original post by dannyoboy007
On UCAS, I'm applying to transfer in my second year. The university has requested that I 'attain an overall 2:1 standard for my first year' - I'm applying before I complete my first year, so where it says "Please state the highest level of qualification you expect to have before you start your course', would I put 'Honours degree level or above qualifications' (Since I am studying towards a BEng degree currently, and they require a 2:1), or should I put 'Below honours degree level qualifications' because I have A-levels and haven't actually gotten a degree yet?

Thanks

I d put below :smile:
Original post by dannyoboy007

Thanks

Put below. First year credits are below and if you put that you have a degree it can flag you as an ELQ student and exclude you from some financial support.
That's great, thanks for the help! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending