The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Cheltenham Campus- accommodation

I've got an offer at Uni of Glos (Cheltenham campus) for photography (ed and ad) and I think it will be my first choice.
Just wondered if anyone stays in the Severn, Thames or Avon accommodation there and could tell me a bit about it?
Hiya.
My friend lived in Thames last year.
There were 6 people living in the flat . All sharing one kitchen. There were 2-3 flats per floor, each floor was free flow, so can mix between each flat and get to know more people.
I liked it as it felt very open and relaxed.
The rooms sizes tended to vary depending on your luck. It seemed to be first come forst serve with them all, they were all single beds. Loads of space in the kitchens, they were huge!
Any other questions, feel free!

Original post by eljade_
I've got an offer at Uni of Glos (Cheltenham campus) for photography (ed and ad) and I think it will be my first choice.
Just wondered if anyone stays in the Severn, Thames or Avon accommodation there and could tell me a bit about it?
(edited 8 years ago)
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi,
Thank you for replying that was really helpful!
I'm not sure if you'll know this but can you get a permit to park your car outside this section of accommodation?
Thanks again!

Original post by aimeevhills
Hiya.
My friend lived in Thames last year.
There were 6 people living in the flat . All sharing one kitchen. There were 2-3 flats per floor, each floor was free flow, so can mix between each flat and get to know more people.
I liked it as it felt very open and relaxed.
The rooms sizes tended to vary depending on your luck. It seemed to be first come forst serve with them all, they were all single beds. Lonads of space in the kitchens, they were huge!
Any other questions, feel free!
Original post by eljade_
Hi,
Thank you for replying that was really helpful!
I'm not sure if you'll know this but can you get a permit to park your car outside this section of accommodation?
Thanks again!

Unfortunately no cars are permitted at uni in accomodation. The parking on the road side outside of campus are for residents only annoyingly. But to be fair, there isnt mych need for a car as everything is in walking distance 😃

Aimee
Reply 4
Ah okay. I'll invest in a rail card for definite then! Thanks so much for your help!
Ellie

Original post by aimeevhills
Unfortunately no cars are permitted at uni in accomodation. The parking on the road side outside of campus are for residents only annoyingly. But to be fair, there isnt mych need for a car as everything is in walking distance 😃

Aimee
Hey, I also got an offer for Ed and Ad!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
That's cool where are you from?😊

Original post by tomgoddard
Hey, I also got an offer for Ed and Ad!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Salisbury area, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest