The Student Room Group

Would you kiss on a first date?

Poll

Would you kiss on a first date?

Yes or no?

Scroll to see replies

if i feel like it then sure
Reply 2
I mean, I'd want to, but my confidence ain't exactly sky high :3 so probably not...
Original post by Alexion
I mean, I'd want to, but my confidence ain't exactly sky high :3 so probably not...

If the other person kissed you first would you reciprocate?

Is it just me or are teenage parties really bad? Every just gets off with everyone else and it is really pathetic. Parties happen so we can have fun, and then are ruined by people trying to kiss you.
Reply 4
100%
Original post by Xmas lover

Is it just me or are teenage parties really bad? Every just gets off with everyone else and it is really pathetic. Parties happen so we can have fun, and then are ruined by people trying to kiss you.

:lol: it's as if people find kissing fun.
Original post by little_wizard123
:lol: it's as if people find kissing fun.

Don't get me wrong, I love kissing as much as the next person, but I find it creepy and irritating when people who don't know me and have never talked to me hit on me just because I have boobs. It's demeaning.
My vote is in the minority!
Don't get me wrong, I love kissing as much as the next person, but I find it creepy and irritating when people who don't know me and have never talked to me hit on me just because I have boobs. It's demeaning.

Punch them in the dick. Easy.
Reply 9
I don't have the confidence to initiate, I'd certainly respond though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes. Like I say, I'd want to kiss them, so if they kissed me first then we gud :3
Reply 11
If I thought the other person was up for it and I was then definitely. ✅❤️✅
Didnt expect this many yes votes!
If I like what I see
Not as a general rule,but there'is an exceptional character who's an exception to the rule :love:
Reply 15
I usually did when I was young.

I'm a slut though.

the accuracy of this
Reply 18
Original post by queen-bee
Not as a general rule,but there'is an exceptional character who's an exception to the rule :love:

Awww thanks babe:colondollar:
yes I'm kidding, unless you were actually on about me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Awww thanks babe:colondollar:
yes I'm kidding, unless you were actually on about me

Posted from TSR MobileOmg, how did you know? :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending