The Student Room Group

Weird things only you do?

Scroll to see replies

Eat crisps with toast.
Whenever I see the time I convert it into minutes and find the prime factors of it
Original post by z33
yeah my mum's daheena is the best man *__*
i swear she makes it every ramadan and i die x'D
eat the whole thing if i could :tongue:
yeah it looks very dusty in that photo x'D but all the other photos didn't look too appetising lmaoo

Nahhh I meant I found Najaf in general quite dusty 😂 (I guess they must have had a dust storm a day or two before I went)

My mum usually makes it for maharam for the mosque and the women all hound her for the recipe :P
Reply 63
Original post by Hopefulmedic15
Nahhh I meant I found Najaf in general quite dusty 😂 (I guess they must have had a dust storm a day or two before I went)

My mum usually makes it for maharam for the mosque and the women all hound her for the recipe :P

ohhhh right x'dD it is quite dusty :tongue:
muharram is the month of qeema for us x'D
getting hungry rn ;_;
lmaooo my mum gets harassed so much for dem recipes
Original post by z33
ohhhh right x'dD it is quite dusty :tongue:
muharram is the month of qeema for us x'D
getting hungry rn ;_;
lmaooo my mum gets harassed so much for dem recipes

Yeah, qeema for us too (I prefer the najafi version - or as we call it, the aloochi version - over the Karbalai version)

I'm getting pretty hungry too 😂
Steak seasoning on toast..
Reply 66
Original post by Hopefulmedic15
Yeah, qeema for us too (I prefer the najafi version - or as we call it, the aloochi version - over the Karbalai version)

I'm getting pretty hungry too 😂

yes najafi qeema is the bomb m8 *__*
okay lets stop with the food talk bc my mouth is watering x'DD
Original post by Zargabaath
If I do something to one side of my body, I have to do it to the other side. E.g - If my right hand brushes against my body, I have to brush my left hand against it too

Another one I just remembered, I sometimes make a weird noise if I remember something cringy I did, ironically this happened on a bus and now I make that noise when I think of this incident.

I used to do the both sides of body thing compulsively when I was a kid...its stopped now.

Yeah I occasionally make an involuntary noise when I remember something cringeworthy that Ive done haha.
Original post by z33
yes najafi qeema is the bomb m8 *__*
okay lets stop with the food talk bc my mouth is watering x'DD

I was about to say the same :biggrin:

Nice chat tho :P
Original post by z33
rice and yoghurt is bae *__* #iraqi here :tongue:
also rice and date syrup ... unf :biggrin:

date syrup and tahini (sesame seed paste) is the number one ramadan snack x'D :biggrin:

omg yes its the best! iraqi too!

and watermelon with cheese and poppy seeds lol but ive never heard of anyone else eat that hahah
Original post by qtsilver9
omg yes its the best! iraqi too!

and watermelon with cheese and poppy seeds lol but ive never heard of anyone else eat that hahah

Ive not tried it with poppy seeds but I love watermelon with cheese!! My fav is when you put feta with mint in a warm pita, take a bite, then take a bite of watermelon, and wash it down with some sweet black tea with mint :3 :drool:
https://youtu.be/-EA_a-d4XLg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-EA_a-d4XLg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Pace around frantically when I'm on the phone. Find it impossible to sit still.

Quick Reply

Latest