The Student Room Group

Would you kiss on a first date?

Scroll to see replies

I aim to please:wink:

As long you're captivated it's ok:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
You mean your father doesn't insist on chaperoning you on your dates!? My my, Brazil really has come on in recent years :hippie:

Relax dear, that's what we're here for :smug:

You'd think that.. until you encountered a character like me. At your age I would do wicked things like subtly ramp up the sexual tension whilst going out of my way to get just close enough for the girl to be literally willing me to kiss her but without ever rewarding her (until she'd squirmed enough/I'd had my kicks) :devil:

Aha. Is crouching down for your date, and getting very personal with him, when you stop off during a woodland walk normal and expected? :wink:

Spoiler

I'd say this girl was really desperate, honestly. I dont know any girls like that and I do have friends in são paulo. Dont believe the stereotype that every brazilian girl is hot and would do anything to get laid. You'll be disappointed.

Quite a flirt, arent you? And very confident.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MariaPaulaOmena
I'd say this girl was really desperate, honestly. I dont know any girls like that and I do have friends in são paulo. Dont believe the stereotype that every brazilian girl is hot and would do anything to get laid. You'll be disappointed.

Quite a flirt, arent you? And very confident.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm meant to be visiting Brazil this summer. I heard Brasilian ladies are beautiful and are charming.

Not a bad stereotype if you ask me.
Original post by Andy98
That's just because I flirt with everyone, they have no choice:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha fair enough! *scared* :smile:
Original post by Xmas lover
Haha fair enough! *scared* :smile:

Muhahaha:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MountKimbie
I'm meant to be visiting Brazil this summer. I heard Brasilian ladies are beautiful and are charming.

Not a bad stereotype if you ask me.

Yeah. That's the nicest stereotype I've heard of us. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I prefer going on dates with people I'm already good friends with rather than someone I've only met a couple of times, so even on a first date I'm likely to already be close to the person. Hence I think I'd be comfortable kissing someone on the first date, if we both wanted to. Heck, I told the girlfriend I've been dating over year now that I loved her within a week of dating her, because we were so freaking close beforehand that I'd known for a while I was crazy for her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending