The Student Room Group

Architecture 2016 Entry Applications and Offers

Scroll to see replies

I did not apply for Edinburgh but can i ask what are your 5 choices?
Original post by CR2016
Any applicants from England heard from Edinburgh?
Reply 681
Original post by thuphammm
I did not apply for Edinburgh but can i ask what are your 5 choices?

Manchester, Edinburgh, UAL, Sheffield and Liverpool.
Where have you applied?
does anyone know if by any chance i get an offer from UCL AIS, can i change to RIBA part 1 during the first term? i did not research carefully and now im stuck with a choice that's not the same to pure architecture.. like would they consider my work ethic and my results during the first term and let me transfer to RIBA part 1?

Hey it's on the Bartlett website but architecture k100 is a course which no one can transfer into. Especially at the Bartlett because of their really selective process..! :/
ucl, greenwich, kingston, south bank and brighton. have you got any offer?
Hi, does anyone here applied for Architecture and Interdiscipline Studies in the Bartlett here? I sent my portfolio late Nov but havent heard from them:frown: My predicted grades are ABB which is lower than what they show on the website but I still hope for the best but since it's already Feb now im quite nervous:frown:

My predicted grades are ABB and they asked me to complete the Bartlett Annual Task which I did and sent off on December 15th and they have just got back to me and offered me an interview!!
Original post by nairline
Hey it's on the Bartlett website but architecture k100 is a course which no one can transfer into. Especially at the Bartlett because of their really selective process..! :/

thank you:frown: im quite regretted now i didnt know ab riba until last months or sth because im an intl student:frown:
Original post by CR2016
Manchester, Edinburgh, UAL, Sheffield and Liverpool.
Where have you applied?

Original post by molliemacdonald1
My predicted grades are ABB and they asked me to complete the Bartlett Annual Task which I did and sent off on December 15th and they have just got back to me and offered me an interview!!

youre so lucky:frown: but is it k100 or K102 bc i applied for K102 and havent heard anything from them..
Just an interview for westminister! Have sent off my Manchester and Brighton digital portfolios today. What about u

heyyy have you heard anything from brighton yet?
does anyone know if by any chance i get an offer from UCL AIS, can i change to RIBA part 1 during the first term? i did not research carefully and now im stuck with a choice that's not the same to pure architecture.. like would they consider my work ethic and my results during the first term and let me transfer to RIBA part 1?

If you need to change your application contact them directly or via UCAS, make sure you do so before they make a final decision as it's pretty hard to change things after then.
heyyy have you heard anythinig from brighton yet?

and why i was not asked for a portfolio from brighton :-?
Original post by Rocketluke1
If you need to change your application contact them directly or via UCAS, make sure you do so before they make a final decision as it's pretty hard to change things after then.

should i send them an email or sth because im afraid that they'd see me as an unprofessional student and i'd fail either way..
Original post by CR2016
Any applicants from England heard from Edinburgh?

Yeah I did, straight up rejection which I am a bit confused about because I got A*A*A* at A level and I am currently doing an Art foundation
Original post by mh10
Hey everyone! I've got offers from Queens Belfast and UCL so far, I received my task from UCL around a month after sending off my UCAS form and was invited to interview about 10 days later. It then took around 2 weeks before they sent me an offer, my UCL interview was utterly bizarre and I was just wondering if anyone on here had also had an equally weird experience at a UCL interview this year!!!

What do you mean bizarre? I have an interview for UCL on the 10th of March and I am so nervous do you have any tips or hints for me? Also what did you include in your portfolio?
youre so lucky:frown: but is it k100 or K102 bc i applied for K102 and havent heard anything from them..

K100 architecture. I think it must be massively to do with your personal statement and the drawing task as my predicted grades are no where near as good as some of the competition. I just think if you show dedication and a lot of effort they favour that! Have you completed the task?
Original post by molliemacdonald1
K100 architecture. I think it must be massively to do with your personal statement and the drawing task as my predicted grades are no where near as good as some of the competition. I just think if you show dedication and a lot of effort they favour that! Have you completed the task?

for K102 they didnt ask for the task but the portfolio only and i sent them in late Nov and i even asked them about the interview but they said that there no interview for this course.. im confused now should i send them another email or something because i think it's easier to impress them face2face
Just an interview for westminister! Have sent off my Manchester and Brighton digital portfolios today. What about u

I've had an offer from birmingham, and I've got an interview for csm coming up as well
Reply 697

I have offers from Manchester and Sheffield. I have an interview at UAL, but haven't heard from the other two yet
should i send them an email or sth because im afraid that they'd see me as an unprofessional student and i'd fail either way..

Yeah, or get your school/college to contact them for you
Original post by afang02
i brought lots LOL... actually i think i brought way too many.
https://zfangportfolio.carbonmade.com/ this is my online portfolio for brookes

looks really really good. also, I love your drawing of the church of light! Tadao Ando is my favourite architect also.. I want to visit his contemporary art museum in Naoshima so bad! how many sheets did you take as part of your physical portfolio to ucl? did you do it on a1? did you take a lot of sketchbooks (academic and personal)? how long did the interview last? sorry about all the questions!!! haha

this is my online one for brighton; www.sabrahislam.carbonmade.com

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending