Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard back from nottingham yet?
Original post by shaunHan16

No nothings, still waiting!!
Original post by shaunHan16

I think they are waiting until all interviews are done until offers are given.
I assume you've had an interview?
Got interview offers from Keele and Salford within a day of each other! Anyone else at Keele the 24th of feb? Also Salford the 9th or 16th of March? Just 2 to hear back from now :smile:
Original post by Rory_M_
I think they are waiting until all interviews are done until offers are given.
I assume you've had an interview?

I've not heard anything yet about an interview or offer
Has anyone had an invite to interview from Northumbria?
Anyone know if all interviews/offers have been given out yet for UEA? I've seen a few people say they've had interviews. Should I ring them? I haven't heard a thing about interview or offer and I applied back in October!!
Original post by charlottedoddd
Anyone know if all interviews/offers have been given out yet for UEA? I've seen a few people say they've had interviews. Should I ring them? I haven't heard a thing about interview or offer and I applied back in October!!

Interviews have been given out, but no offers yet by the sounds of it. I personally don't think there is much point ringing them because there is probably a good chance our applications are on hold. They won't forget about your application. And they won't give you an interview just because you rang, so I think waiting is the best thing to do at the moment. We should hear back soon.
The waiting is a Killer, applied to QMU, Caledonian University, Cardiff (Rejected) and Robert Gordon University (rejected) Feeling pretty bummed out :frown:
Original post by jmcwitch
The waiting is a Killer, applied to QMU, Caledonian University, Cardiff (Rejected) and Robert Gordon University (rejected) Feeling pretty bummed out :frown:

Sorry about the rejections, but you still have others at least!! Just wondering when you were rejected from cardiff???
Original post by Blackers54321
I've not heard anything yet about an interview or offer

Neither have I so I don't think we're the only ones :smile:
Original post by jessjkc
Sorry about the rejections, but you still have others at least!! Just wondering when you were rejected from cardiff???

Got rejected from Cardiff an hour ago. Just found out though :frown:
Original post by Rory_M_
Got rejected from Cardiff an hour ago. Just found out though :frown:

So did I :frown: Ah well not the end of the world!!
Original post by jessjkc
So did I :frown: Ah well not the end of the world!!

Heard the interviews were really hard, so im kind of glad i didnt have to go through that to be honest...
Original post by nerdkoala
Has anyone had an invite to interview from Northumbria?

Nothing yet, not heard of anyone else getting interviews yet either! Unless you know otherwise?
Original post by jessjkc

Last Thursday, got a reply to say they didn't like my personal statement which is obviously a worry
Original post by gumdrops11
Hey! Yeah there are 3 interview weeks (I had an interview on December 14th 2015 and was offered a place on the 7th Jan!) but the other two weeks are the weeks commencing the 15 February 2016 and 18 March 2016.
Good luck!:smile:

Hey thank you for your message! I've luckily managed to rearrange things for the Cardiff interview so I am now still going on Feb 15th! Congrats on your offer! Is Cardiff your first choice ? Xx
Anyone waiting for Coventry to let you know if you've been successful at interview? How long do they take? Not that I am impatient at all.
Reply 1038
Original post by Jane1296
Anyone waiting for Coventry to let you know if you've been successful at interview? How long do they take? Not that I am impatient at all.

Well I had an interview mid January and they got back to me last week saying I have a place!! Soo that was about 2 weeks!! Xx good luck, I'm sure they'll reply soon! When did you interview?
Original post by RLWEBB
Well I had an interview mid January and they got back to me last week saying I have a place!! Soo that was about 2 weeks!! Xx good luck, I'm sure they'll reply soon! When did you interview?

Hi. That was quick! My interview was just over a week ago so I will maintain my hope, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending