The Student Room Group

Journey to success-medicine?

Hey :smile:
I'm 15 and currently in Year 11 and I'm aiming for at least straight A's. I'm currently predicted 8a*'s and 2a's and although I doubt myself in reaching them, I would be overjoyed if I did. I'm taking English language, English literature, maths, biology, chemistry, physics, history, geography, rs and Spanish and next year I wish to take 2 sciences, maths and Spanish- maybe further maths too.

I hope for a career in either medicine, dentistry or chemistry but I am currently unsure on which route to take- I think my GCSE results will impact this.

I will post daily updates.
Original post by Lucofthewoods
Hey :smile:
I'm 15 and currently in Year 11 and I'm aiming for at least straight A's. I'm currently predicted 8a*'s and 2a's and although I doubt myself in reaching them, I would be overjoyed if I did. I'm taking English language, English literature, maths, biology, chemistry, physics, history, geography, rs and Spanish and next year I wish to take 2 sciences, maths and Spanish- maybe further maths too.

I hope for a career in either medicine, dentistry or chemistry but I am currently unsure on which route to take- I think my GCSE results will impact this.

I will post daily updates.

Don't doubt yourself! You can do it!!!

Good Luck :smile:
image.jpg About to have a go at an English Language exam paper; I have a mock after half term. Last time I got 42 marks (out of 50) which was 2 marks off an A*. Overall, with my coursework included, it would've been an A* however I still aspire to achieve an A* in the exam part of the course.
My main problem with the English Language exam is finding the inspiration/creativity in my mind to write a descriptive piece of writing, which, unfortunately, is worth 25 marks.
image.jpg Currently doing some RS revision. I plan to do the whole topic "Environmental and Medical Issues" and make some flash cards. I am also looking at my mock exam paper from November which I achieved an A* in so it's helping to remember the correct, quality structure to my answers.
image.jpg Didn't get to finish all of the RS revision I was hoping to do last night so have just done it now. Made flash cards and condensed some notes, writing the parts I was struggling to remember in red.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending