The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Hey, well done! Did you get an interview for Liverpool? What were the the interviews like?🙈 Any advice?
Ive got an interview there next week too🙊🎉
Original post by mishroos
Hi, I'm also doing the IB and I've had 4 interviews and 1 offer so far. Doing the IB or not doesn't really change anything in particular, but make sure you check the uni websites about entry requirements and if you're an international student, check with the uni to see if they accept international applicants (this year Cardiff isn't taking any). Also be aware that if you're an international student, you'll need strong enough English and an IELTS test. Good luck! 😊x

thanks.
anyone applying in Scotland?
Original post by Oshoko
I applied 12 Jan, I got the email for interview this morning.

Do u have high predicted grades and loads of work experience ?
Original post by Eman5000

Me.
Hey, well done! Did you get an interview for Liverpool? What were the the interviews like?🙈 Any advice?
Original post by Trouble234
Hi all, I am also off to study physiotherapy this year. I applied to Bournemouth, Brighton, Teeside, Bristol, and Liverpool and got 4 interviews and 3 offers. If anyone wants any advice on any of these unis or the application process feel free to ask.
Original post by Eman5000

Yeah I did

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else having nightmares in the wait for replies from uni? Since my Liverpool interview Ive not had a proper nights sleep even though I know i'm lucky enough to already know I have a safe place at another uni. This wait feels so long!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1309
Hi! Does anyone know the start dates in September for MMU/Salford?
19th September for MMU x
Original post by slurry90
Anyone else having nightmares in the wait for replies from uni? Since my Liverpool interview Ive not had a proper nights sleep even though I know i'm lucky enough to already know I have a safe place at another uni. This wait feels so long!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah from Keele:frown:
Original post by Nika15
Hi! Does anyone know the start dates in September for MMU/Salford?

19th September for MMU
I have an interview for liverpool next week 🙈 What was it like? Its awful, one uni hasnt even replied at all yet 😒 Well done on the other place👏🏻
Original post by slurry90

Posted from TSR Mobile
The interview was really quite relaxed half the day was a group interview and the other was a 5 min individual interview.
Original post by 02PC03
When did you apply for Nottingham? I applied in November and I got an email saying my applications on hold due to the volume of applicants

Same here! I applied in october and I got that email too. It sucks having to wait this long :frown:
Original post by moonandstars
Aw I hope it went well glad I could help!! Did they say much about when you'd hear back as to decisions ? When I went all they said was "the deadline is March 31st but you will all most definitely hear sooner than that"... Quite vague! Just want to be put out of my misery and know!

No that's all they said to me too :frown: it's so annoying waiting isn't it
Original post by RLWEBB
Same! It's so frustrating!😩 did you interview beginning of February too?

yeah ! the 3rd, when was yours? :smile:
Original post by jmcwitch
Me.

where exactly ma friend, I want to apply to Glasgow Caledonian.
Original post by jd1234567

where?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending