The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

What was your uclan interview like? Got mine on thursday😁🙈
Original post by somethingbeautiful
I've had an interview offer from UCLAN, not applied to York St John :smile:.
Original post by Gwenjones98
What was your uclan interview like? Got mine on thursday😁🙈

I had an interview at UCLAN. They have two people interview you - one member of staff and one 3rd year. The current students spoke to us more than the staff did pre-interview (and post). The 3rd year will ask you some questions during the interview - they're not as tricky as the questions from the staff member. Expect the standard questions relating to physio but brush up on NHS issues and core values - they were more keen than any other uni to ask about these topics, I found. Be prepared to have opinions on NHS issues. Best of luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mishroos
Hi, has anyone heard back from Oxford Brookes? I know some people who have received a rejection but I've been waiting to hear back since November, and all my other choices have already got back to me... Do the unis even keep doing interviews after March?

Hey! I'm in exactly the same boat waiting to hear back from them too! I met someone at my Cardiff interview already holding an offer from them after interview and I just don't understand why they haven't got back to me yet with anything not even a rejection! want to be put out of my misery! xxx
Thank you so much this is really helpful 😊
I had an interview at UCLAN. They have two people interview you - one member of staff and one 3rd year. The current students spoke to us more than the staff did pre-interview (and post). The 3rd year will ask you some questions during the interview - they're not as tricky as the questions from the staff member. Expect the standard questions relating to physio but brush up on NHS issues and core values - they were more keen than any other uni to ask about these topics, I found. Be prepared to have opinions on NHS issues. Best of luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer from UWE! So so happy!
Original post by nerdkoala
Anyone know when the last Salford interviews are? I'm desperate to hear!

last date when I booked was 16th of march, one session in the morning and the other in the afternoon x
Got an offer from Huddersfield after my interview at the beginning of feb! Anyone else have a keele interview tomorrow?

To anyone who has already had a keele interview, my email says just an individual interview... is this right? Is there no group interview or written tasks?

Reply 1367
Original post by 123Izzy
Got an offer from Huddersfield after my interview at the beginning of feb! Anyone else have a keele interview tomorrow?

To anyone who has already had a keele interview, my email says just an individual interview... is this right? Is there no group interview or written tasks?

At keele it is split into 2 stations at each there are 2 members of staff and they put a timer on and you answer questions they ask. No group interview that is right

Posted from TSR Mobile

This has now got me very nervous for Thursday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nicolataylor97

Congratulations!!!

When was your interview?

I'm feeling so anxious! :smile:
Original post by rebec1
At keele it is split into 2 stations at each there are 2 members of staff and they put a timer on and you answer questions they ask. No group interview that is right

Thank you! A timer sounds a bit stressful haha were they friendly or was it quite serious? (Sorry for all the questions!)
Reply 1371

Me too!
Original post by Taniamccormick
Congratulations!!!

When was your interview?

I'm feeling so anxious! :smile:

Thank you! My interview was last Thursday so a pretty quick response! Where have you applied??
Original post by Gem_R
Me too!

Well done! Was your interview last week??
Reply 1374
Well done! Was your interview last week??

Thanks you too! Yes last Wednesday, was yours?
Original post by Gem_R
Thanks you too! Yes last Wednesday, was yours?

Mine was Thursday! So happy though! Really didn't think I'd get in, the whole interview process was so different to what I thought it would be like! But seems like we said the right things!
Original post by Nikstar
This has now got me very nervous for Thursday!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No don't be. I didn't mean to worry anyone. It's all standard stuff. You don't have to do in depth revision of anything but just make sure you understand the values of the NHS and be able to relate them to yourself and work experience - that's where I stumbled...I think that's about as much as I can say without actually saying too much.
Original post by 123Izzy
last date when I booked was 16th of march, one session in the morning and the other in the afternoon x

Thank you! I was just wondering when I might hear after
Reply 1378
Mine was Thursday! So happy though! Really didn't think I'd get in, the whole interview process was so different to what I thought it would be like! But seems like we said the right things!

Same here I found it quite difficult to be honest haha they put us on the spot loads but it seems like we did :smile:
Reply 1379
Original post by 123Izzy
Thank you! A timer sounds a bit stressful haha were they friendly or was it quite serious? (Sorry for all the questions!)

Erm two of mine were quite serious and the other 2 were friendly, it goes so quick! I came out like wait was that really my interview but I guess they have a lot of people to get through

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending