The Student Room Group

Why did this guy look at me like he was stunned?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
Sadly it may be the last time I see him

Hunt him down. He could be "The One". Find him and you could form your own personal Matrix 😎
Reply 21
Yeah I agree 100% but its gna be on my mind for a while, because you're right moments like these doesn't happen very often and you feel very good when it does happen!

yeh it'll be on your mind for ages, you'll probably always remember the eyes
i mean this happened to me a year ago
never know what it means to have these moments
I've never met this guy before but at work he was talking to my coworker and I was sitting next to her. Then he shifted his gaze towards me and looked right into me for a good few seconds. I held his gaze then looked right away because I started to feel hot. He's an Indian looking guy but has the most beautiful green eyes which looks striking against his dark skin. Anyway I felt like when we both locked eyes it was as if no one else existed in the room. I don't have a crush on him but the moment was really intense. His eyebrows were lowered like he was really stunned.

He's Indian, shocker.
Original post by Eternalflames
OP, if his stare was intense he may be a potential psychopath/sociopath/malignant narcissist, especially if he doesn't smile a lot.
If he gave you a Christian Grey vibe run my dear, run! Run as fast as you can because that is trouble

Wow never thought about it that way...it's quite scary when you think about it. I'm used to holding a guy's gaze, coz I find it challenging. I don't think I would be getting such vibes if I had looked away.
Wow never thought about it that way...it's quite scary when you think about it. I'm used to holding a guy's gaze, coz I find it challenging. I don't think I would be getting such vibes if I had looked away.

I do stare at a guy back if he's looking but we both only look at each other for a couple of seconds. If this guy looked at you for a much longer period, in my opinion that's kinda creepy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending