The Student Room Group

Girls how would you feel if a guy...

Girls how would you feel if a guy who you'd hardly/never seen before, was in your lecture and got up during the break to come to you specifically and say hi to you? And you may be with other friends.

(And possibly told you later at some point, he'd wanted to say hi at the start of last semester when he was in your class. Months ago...)

Would you feel creeped out? If so, how much? Or would you not make much of it, and be open to a conversation as long as he is polite, interesting etc. etc.

Scroll to see replies

Errrm, I'd just think he was trying to be friendly!!! Don't judge him too much! Poor thing was brave enough to come and say hi, if it took him a semester just say Hi to you!!!
Don't worry about it too much :smile:
Reply 2
Don't be creeped out, it sounds like he likes you but hasn't been brave enough to talk to you before :smile:
Personally I'd love it :biggrin: it shows that the guy has confidence and has been thinking about you, which is dead sexy.
Reply 4
I'd be flattered and confused. Focus less on how you "should" feel and more on how you actually feel about it.
Lol will certainly not creep ut haha :biggrin:

I'd probably think he is friendly or is interested in me..nothing negative though. :smile:

I would be flattered. :tongue:
Reply 6
Thank you for the responses :smile:

Furthermore, what if you find out he is not actually enrolled on that course? We have no mutual friends, so have no idea how he'd found out I was doing that course... and he came in to this lecture this one time just to say hi and introduce himself.

How creeped out would you feel? Or am I just thinking too much into it.
Original post by Anonymous

Furthermore, what if you find out he is not actually enrolled on that course? We have no mutual friends, so have no idea how he'd found out I was doing that course... and he came in to this lecture this one time just to say hi and introduce himself.

Wtffff he's not even enrolled on the course. Ok. Now I'm creeped out. Stay away from him lol or just avoid him
Reply 8
Just go with it.

Does he seem creepy?

Stop judging the act and instead judge him.

If he is nice then who cares. :wink:

Don't be!!! i think it's kinda cute tbh! It sounds romantic-ish that he's made the effort to come and speak to you!! No-one does that nowadays :/
Original post by AthiaKarim
Wtffff he's not even enrolled on the course. Ok. Now I'm creeped out. Stay away from him lol or just avoid him

See you tomorrow. :teeth:

Romantic as hell. But that's just me, I guess. I was on a uni open day and saw this guy in the physics department and I swear I fell in love a little, just from talking to him for 15 minutes

I'd totally lurk around if it meant the chance of our paths crossing again.
Girls how would you feel if a guy who you'd hardly/never seen before, was in your lecture and got up during the break to come to you specifically and say hi to you? And you may be with other friends.

(And possibly told you later at some point, he'd wanted to say hi at the start of last semester when he was in your class. Months ago...)

Would you feel creeped out? If so, how much? Or would you not make much of it, and be open to a conversation as long as he is polite, interesting etc. etc.

He probably spent weeks trying to gain some confidence to say hi to you, don't go harsh on him.
Original post by stefano865
See you tomorrow. :teeth:

Fully creeped out. *exists TSR*

*logs on tsr because I couldn't stay away for that long and why am i still writing 😭😂*

👀
I'd think his gaydar was off lol

But in all seriousness that's quite sweet, I maybe wouldn't mention that you wanted to speak to her since the first day when you first start talking to her though :smile:
Original post by AthiaKarim
Fully creeped out. *exists TSR*

*logs on tsr because I couldn't stay away for that long and why am i still writing 😭😂*

👀

:rofl:

So has anything like this happened to you out of interest? :tongue:
Reply 16
Romantic? Borderline obsessive. Clingy and creepy, I question the sanity of the girls on here if they think this isn't creepy.
Original post by Blondie987

But in all seriousness that's quite sweet, I maybe wouldn't mention that you wanted to speak to her since the first day when you first start talking to her though :smile:

What's a gaydar?
Original post by xobeauty
What's a gaydar?

Like radar at but for gay people (not real obvs)
Reply 19
Original post by Blondie987

I'm afraid my ego is too big for this to put me off

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending