Girls how would you feel if a guy...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whorace
I'm afraid my ego is too big for this to put me off

I can believe it :tongue:
Original post by stefano865
:rofl:

So has anything like this happened to you out of interest? :tongue:

Lmao no! I steer away from strange people and mostly keep myself to myself. However, I have suffered from awful incidents on the bus from creeps. Ew..don't know how I survived if I'm honest. :frown:
Reply 22
Original post by Blondie987
I can believe it :tongue:

Sexuality: Likes women, and whorace
Original post by whorace
Sexuality: Likes women, and whorace

I'll be putting that on all forms from now on haha :u:
Original post by AthiaKarim
Lmao no! I steer away from strange people and mostly keep myself to myself. However, I have suffered from awful incidents on the bus from creeps. Ew..don't know how I survived if I'm honest. :frown:

I'm sorry. :frown:

Most women I know have encountered creepy guys at some point.

Doesn't sound as bad as this though.
Truthfully I would be creeped out if someone randomly came up and spoke to me for no reason, whether they were being friendly or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by stefano865
I'm sorry. :frown:

Most women I know have encountered creepy guys at some point.

Doesn't sound as bad as this though.

Yeah that's very true. It sounds pretty normal in a crazy way (for girls to go encounter weirdos) but oh well. Life goes on.

And yeah it was awful. I was so disgusted at that man but I was scared to say/do anything because he seemed older and looked stronger. Been told off by people for being passive :/ have to learn to not be scared when stuff like this happens

(Omg this is the first time I've shared something on tsr that's personal lol)
I sort of in a similar situation to this.
Im a guy and i have a crush on this girl that i see around college. Im gonna go and speak to her on Friday (only see her on Fridays) and introduce myself.
I dont know anythjng about her other than what she looks like and her dress sense (i really like both). Ive liked her for a while and have now decided to go for it.
Does anyone think that this might creep her out a bit?
I think shes seen me so she should recognize me when i go up to her.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AthiaKarim
Yeah that's very true. It sounds pretty normal in a crazy way (for girls to go encounter weirdos) but oh well. Life goes on.

And yeah it was awful. I was so disgusted at that man but I was scared to say/do anything because he seemed older and looked stronger. Been told off by people for being passive :/ have to learn to not be scared when stuff like this happens

(Omg this is the first time I've shared something on tsr that's personal lol)

:jumphug:

Sadly yes it is quite normal.

Some men seem to think every woman owes them something.
Original post by FireFreezer77
I sort of in a similar situation to this.
Im a guy and i have a crush on this girl that i see around college. Im gonna go and speak to her on Friday (only see her on Fridays) and introduce myself.
I dont know anythjng about her other than what she looks like and her dress sense (i really like both). Ive liked her for a while and have now decided to go for it.
Does anyone think that this might creep her out a bit?
I think shes seen me so she should recognize me when i go up to her.

Just feckin go for it
Original post by kieran12321LFC
Just feckin go for it

Im going to
Im going to

Do it then. Now. Come on, stop reading this, what are you waiting for?
I've been trying to work up the courage to speak to a guy I really like but every time I see him, all my practised convo openers just fly out the window and I hide :colondollar: lend me some of your courage please!! I'll try and give it back, provided I haven't used it all up xD
Original post by kieran12321LFC
Do it then. Now. Come on, stop reading this, what are you waiting for?

Youre too f*cking eager man.
Patience.
Original post by lilacwanda28
I've been trying to work up the courage to speak to a guy I really like but every time I see him, all my practised convo openers just fly out the window and I hide :colondollar: lend me some of your courage please!! I'll try and give it back, provided I haven't used it all up xD

Ive only just managed to work up enough courage to speak to the girl i like.
You will gain enough courage at some point. But you just have to go for it. The worst that can happen is that he'll say no.
Ive only just managed to work up enough courage to speak to the girl i like.
You will gain enough courage at some point. But you just have to go for it. The worst that can happen is that he'll say no.

I don't even see him anymore though, he was in one of my classes last semester and now he's not. So I just occasionally see him around. I guess I'll just be content with looking at him from afar, he probs has a gf anyways lols
I don't even see him anymore though, he was in one of my classes last semester and now he's not. So I just occasionally see him around. I guess I'll just be content with looking at him from afar, he probs has a gf anyways lols

Fair enough.
Are you sure you're content with it?
He might not. Ya never know.
Fair enough.
Are you sure you're content with it?
He might not. Ya never know.

I'll have to be, idk how I could ever start something up now. Missed my chance :biggrin:
he just seems like a gf-guy if that makes sense? Like I can't imagine a girl hasn't scooped him up yet :colondollar:
I'll have to be, idk how I could ever start something up now. Missed my chance :biggrin:
he just seems like a gf-guy if that makes sense? Like I can't imagine a girl hasn't scooped him up yet :colondollar:

That sucks. I've done that before. Not gonna do it again!
Yeah that makes sense. The opposite of me it seems. No girl wants to talk to me :frown:
Those type of guys are always around girls so you may be right there unfortunately.
That sucks. I've done that before. Not gonna do it again!
Yeah that makes sense. The opposite of me it seems. No girl wants to talk to me :frown:
Those type of guys are always around girls so you may be right there unfortunately.

Yep same here! I do English, so it's actually quite difficult to meet guys lols :biggrin: none of them talk to me either though, the ones I do meet haha
Aww, I'm sure they do! I bet they're probs just as shy as me and don't feel brave enough
Yep, most of the time lols idk how those girls do it :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending