The Student Room Group

Girls do you find scars a turn off?

I mean on a guy's body, like on their chest or stomach, not on their face. Scars that look like surgery incisions or cuts from knives, not really wide scars.

I've 2 on my chest and one on my stomach and I'm really worried it will turn girls off. Don't want to be self-conscious about it.
No but then again I have some acne scars on my back.
This is going to sound really weird but I actually find them rather attractive, I like running my fingers across them
I like it when people aren't aesthetically perfect idk
Reply 3
Im a guy and I have scars on my face, I dont mind them, I think scars are awesome
Original post by Anonymous
No but then again I have some acne scars on my back.

This is why you should never pop pimples. It's best to use lemons or spot cream and wash your face everyday, morning and night.
Reply 5
I mean on a guy's body, like on their chest or stomach, not on their face. Scars that look like surgery incisions or cuts from knives, not really wide scars.

I've 2 on my chest and one on my stomach and I'm really worried it will turn girls off. Don't want to be self-conscious about it.

Nope.

I look like an A-Z map with all the scars I have!

It really shouldn't matter to someone - you are not your scars - there is more to you than them (so if they are an issue for someone else, they are not worth your time).
It doesn't bother me. Honestly don't worry about it
I don't think it's a turn off at all, and no, I don't think you should be self conscious about it
This is why you should never pop pimples. It's best to use lemons or spot cream and wash your face everyday, morning and night.

It's not my face more a problem with my back. How does the lemon thing work?
I really wouldn't care, and I don't think anyone would (unless they have some weird phobia or fear of scars for some reason?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
It's OK dude, scars are fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Well, I like the guy so... if he comes with scars, of course I'll love the scars too! It's part of him, how could I dislike anything that makes him him.
Original post by jawsontheflooor
This is going to sound really weird but I actually find them rather attractive, I like running my fingers across them

Was this meant to be kinky? As I read it like Soft slow voice: 'I like running my fingers across them':colondollar::biggrin:
Original post by jawsontheflooor

Creepiest thing I have read this month.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by GUMI
Im a guy and I have scars on my face, I dont mind them, I think scars are awesome

They are and scarface is a legend.
I have multiple scars on my head, face, hands, arms and legs. You just acquire them by falling off things, fighting, punching things, getting raked in rugby and whatever else. I wish I didn't have some of the ones I got doing stupid things but I quite like the ones on my head actually.
Not at all.

To be honest, I have quite a few scars - you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who doesn't have one or two.

If a girl doesn't like you based solely on that, then that would bring up the question as to whether they're the right kind to be pursuing. :redface:
They aren't a turn off or turn on. My bf is covered head to toe in keloid scars and tbh, I don't notice them and now haven't done pretty much since we started going out. If you really like someone, physical flaws like scars really don't matter because you don't even notice them after a short while.
No scars do not turn me off. I feel there is a story behind every scar. Scars are not a turn off at all

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending