The Student Room Group

Architecture 2016 Entry Applications and Offers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RubyPRoberts
Has anyone had any offers from UAL, Falmouth, LSBU or Reading??

I got an offer from Reading! ABB or AAC (Dang it)

Guessing I'll see you there considering Reading's my first choice :smile:
Original post by muctarrio97
I got an offer from Reading! ABB or AAC (Dang it)

Guessing I'll see you there considering Reading's my first choice :smile:

Ahah sadly I didn't like Reading that much when I went there, it all seemed a little up in the air, I have firmed Falmouth as its course is perfect for me😍
Original post by afang02
nope, i was interviewed in the Bartlett in December

Ohh I see, that's really early XD
Original post by georgiaaahg
it was by ucas track. the university sent me an email the morning after i received my track offer.

Thanks for replying! I got an offer on my track and I just wanted to make sure they it wasn't by accident or something ahaha 😅.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1104
Original post by nadabannana
Thanks for replying! I got an offer on my track and I just wanted to make sure they it wasn't by accident or something ahaha 😅.

Congratulationss!!!! Great news! Well done!:smile:
[QUOTE=starsfly;63170523]Good luck! Sure it will be good!
I still havent applied yet 😂 2017 entry

Thanks, yes it finally came through! Ahh, you have year 13?🙈Anyways good luck in your studys and application next year!
Original post by hyarchi
Thanks, yes it finally came through! Ahh, you have year 13?🙈Anyways good luck in your studys and application next year!

Congrats hyarchi! Finally in track now?
[QUOTE=hongwai;63175755]Congrats hyarchi! Finally in track now?
Thanks! Got a notification last night, finally the wait is over!
Original post by hyarchi
thanks! Got a notification last night, finally the wait is over!

well done!!!!!!!!!

well done!!!!!
[QUOTE=theocider;63176853]well done!!!!!!!!!

Thxx🙈
Original post by cowie
Congratulationss!!!! Great news! Well done!:smile:

Original post by theocider
well done!!!!!

Thanks guys! 😊😊
Original post by PQ
Hi guys

I have really enjoyed nosing at all your portfolios. It seems like one of the things applicants struggle with (there isn't a lot of great advice in schools/sixth forms).

I'm thinking of putting together a new sticky thread for the Architecture and the Built Environment forum pulling together all your recommendations in this thread about which portfolio sites are best and wondered if any of you would be willing to have your portfolios linked there with the universities you applied and whether you got interviewed/offered.

There's questions here every year about what a good portfolio looks like and there's a real variety in this thread that could help future applicants.

I was thinking of doing this in a month or so when most offers are in - or even better if one of you wants to make the thread and give me a shout I'll sticky it :smile:

here is my portfolio, I've just added my other art:
theosyder.carbonmade.com
here is my portfolio, I've just added my other art:
theosyder.carbonmade.com

in your personal sketchbook, was media did you use, whatever it is has a very nice quality

lol i doubt the bartlett makes mistakes haha - you're clearly talented - congrats tho!!
Original post by georgiaaahg
in your personal sketchbook, was media did you use, whatever it is has a very nice quality

thanks! mostly the bic black fineliner, but watercolour, pencil, tippex also, and also quink which is bottled ink, but its so cheap so has all these impurities so the more water you add the colour changes from blue, grey to green.
thanks! mostly the bic black fineliner, but watercolour, pencil, tippex also, and also quink which is bottled ink, but its so cheap so has all these impurities so the more water you add the colour changes from blue, grey to green.

mm i need to buy myself some of these, perhaps that adds to the texture
Reply 1117
I just got an unconditional offer from UCL, I'm so happy I'm not sure how to feel :smile: I thought I wasn't going to get a place but then I got one out of nowhere. I'm so relieved and happyyyyy. Yayyy. I hope everyone else gets the offers you wantttt:smile:
Original post by ...!
I just got an unconditional offer from UCL, I'm so happy I'm not sure how to feel :smile: I thought I wasn't going to get a place but then I got one out of nowhere. I'm so relieved and happyyyyy. Yayyy. I hope everyone else gets the offers you wantttt:smile:

unconditional? are you in yr13? if so your portfolio must be crazily good.
hey how long ago was your interview? well done on cardiff!
Original post by galanacci
Just got declined from UCL today after my interview but it's all good Cardiff's got me. So anyone here picking Cardiff as their firm choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending