The Student Room Group

Architecture 2016 Entry Applications and Offers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lora9704
All the best!!!! :smile:

thanks i appreciate that :smile:
Original post by Raimonds
My uni stuff is basically sorted, but I want to see what you guys think of my portfolio XD
Here is the online one i did....
[email protected]

not sure why ur portfolio link, links me to the website itself. Also where did you apply and where did you get your offers?
Original post by zzdevzz
not sure why ur portfolio link, links me to the website itself. Also where did you apply and where did you get your offers?

fixed it. zoned out and wrote it as if it was an email XD

Kent, Bath, UCL, Westminster and Cardiff. Rejection from the Bartlett, and unconditional from Westminster and hopefully offer from kent. Dont really want to go Bath or Cardiff tbh......
Anyone get an unconditional from Sheffield Hallam uni?
Original post by zzdevzz
ucl is my top uni, interview went well. had it on 9th of feb. just really waiting on that offer

that is incredibly presumptuous! you really shouldn't expect anything the bartlett is so competitive
re-reading it, i didn't mean to write "offer". I meant response. At this stage I've let myself assume I've been declined since it's incredibly competitive. So when the track comes through, i won't be so negative. But if it does go well, at least I'll get an offer.
Original post by marpet
Hi guys, I have applied to the Bartlett and I sent off my task on the 11th of February.. three weeks later and no response yet. This is the task that I submitted https://www.flickr.com/photos/130173259@N04/albums/72157665371739221
I have been told that the interviews are held up until March... Is there anybody else waiting for a response?

Whoa, another EU applicant? When is the deadline for EU and international apps?? Francesco from Milan has an April intv if u read older posts, guess that is the last batch so you still have a chance since you have not been rejected yet. No news is good news!

Good luck!
Original post by hongwai
Whoa, another EU applicant? When is the deadline for EU and international apps?? Francesco from Milan has an April intv if u read older posts, guess that is the last batch so you still have a chance since you have not been rejected yet. No news is good news!

Good luck!

"Whoa, another EU applicant?"

I meant ""Whoa, another LATE EU applicant?"

Puzzling since the official deadline is Jan 15.....
Original post by hongwai
"Whoa, another EU applicant?"

I meant ""Whoa, another LATE EU applicant?"

Puzzling since the official deadline is Jan 15.....

I applied before the deadline! It's not my fault if they called me for an interview in April though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1149
How long have people waited to receive offers from the Bartlett after interview? Mine was 15 days after I think.
Original post by cowie
How long have people waited to receive offers from the Bartlett after interview? Mine was 15 days after I think.

Still waiting! Think it will probably be after this week after the next batch of interviews, but worried as more competitive for places now as there are fewer of them!
Anyone applied or hoping to go to Oxford Brookes for Architecture? :smile:
Original post by kitty.ware

hey, I got an offer but it will probably be my insurance :smile:
Original post by LiveTheMoment
hey, I got an offer but it will probably be my insurance :smile:

Thats great!:smile: What's your top choice?
Brookes gave me an unconditional, so I'm almost definitely going there as they were one of my top choices!
Hey guys. I'm an international student, and sent of my applications to Cardiff, UCL, Bath, Edinburgh and Salford in late December. There was some sort of mix up with UCL, and they didn't end up sending me my task, so I've pretty much given up on that( didn't think I would get in either). I've sent off my portfolios to Cardiff and Salford last month, and still haven't heard anything back. Is it unusual to have heard nothing from any uni till now? being international, I don't really know and i'm quite worried now
Thats great!:smile: What's your top choice?
Brookes gave me an unconditional, so I'm almost definitely going there as they were one of my top choices!

My top choices are UCL (for AIS though) and Edinburgh but I still haven't heard from them..
Original post by purple-loofah
Hey guys. I'm an international student, and sent of my applications to Cardiff, UCL, Bath, Edinburgh and Salford in late December. There was some sort of mix up with UCL, and they didn't end up sending me my task, so I've pretty much given up on that( didn't think I would get in either). I've sent off my portfolios to Cardiff and Salford last month, and still haven't heard anything back. Is it unusual to have heard nothing from any uni till now? being international, I don't really know and i'm quite worried now

Did you hear from Edinburgh?
Original post by LiveTheMoment
Did you hear from Edinburgh?

Nope
Original post by purple-loofah
Nope

same here... I applied in November..

Yep, firmed it; did you go to the applicant day? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest