The Student Room Group

Im Muslim and im starting to like a white guy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
i would never abandon my faith

I've been in a similar situation but doesn't it go against your faith to speak with guys in that way in the first place?

In which case, you can't be with this guy so step away now before you hurt him (& yourself).
I agree with :coatsandcupcake.

This happened to me. We met online and i didnt realise at the time what i was doing but then it got serious. I did things that i was ashamed of and said things that i shouldnt have. My family found out and then i realised what i was actually doing. Dont do it? because you know that deep down its not right for your religion. This happend to me 3 years ago but everyday of everyweek i still feel bad for what i did because i knew that deep down it was wrong yet i still did it. Till this day i still beg for forgiveness and I hope that one day Allah will. I think you should really listen to what other muslims say becuase you are also a muslim. Other people from other religions arent going to know how you feel because they dont have the same beliefs. Please i beg you to think about what you are doing because not only could it affect your life hugely but also what your family think of. It took me 3 years to gain back my parents and my families trust. I am just so glad that they forgived me becasue that is what family does. They forgive and forget. So talk to them not us!

I hope this helps and hope that inshallah you follow the right path, because that is what every muslim desires in life.xx
Reply 23
Im Muslim and im starting to like a white guy. we met on TSR and we talk a lot, hes really handsome and nice to talk too and i find him really cute and attractive. he find me attractive too and we talk all the time. we look forward to each others messages on TSR. im starting to fall for him i can feel it. we dont live that far from each other and are planning to meet up.

because of my religion i would never be with someone who isnt the same religion as me im fairly religious but i cant help the fact that im falling for him.

Women can easily be deceived by some sweet words by men.

Dont fall for the trap. Put your trust in God first.
Gah, this is one of the reasons I don't understand some religions :dontknow:
Original post by Asuna Yuuki

Welcome to TSR :rofl: But seriously the OP asked a question and then wanted a specific answer. The question was redundant!
Original post by muzi786

Lol

But OP remember that religion is an issue only if you make it one. I've fallen for/flirt with non-Muslims and I genuinely couldn't give a crap
Reply 27
no andy haha :tongue:

Phew, I was worried for a minute

Original post by Asuna Yuuki

Agreed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Is this about me? Just asking cause I'm the guy in a similar scenario

Posted from TSR Mobile

You be always having internet flings :colondollar:
Original post by muzi786

I think the big made up man in the sky has bigger things to deal with.

:rofl:

But why have faith in something that doesn't let you do normal things that are FAR from unreasonable?

I just don't get it :dontknow:
Im Muslim and im starting to like a white guy. we met on TSR and we talk a lot, hes really handsome and nice to talk too and i find him really cute and attractive. he find me attractive too and we talk all the time. we look forward to each others messages on TSR. im starting to fall for him i can feel it. we dont live that far from each other and are planning to meet up.

because of my religion i would never be with someone who isnt the same religion as me im fairly religious but i cant help the fact that im falling for him.

What country are you from?
/thread, im stopping talking to him. Mods can you delete this thread?

@BurstingBubbles
@TSR Moderator
People derailing this thread are disgusting.

OP you are a human being and you've done nothing wrong. The people telling you this is evil don't actually care about you, they're paranoid weirdos who want to control women.
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't see how you can say it's wrong to talk to him, but it's ok to cut someone from your life who really does care about you.

What you should do is talk to him about your religion, how it's an important part of who you are and he might be more likely to become Muslim himself.
Yesterday i saw a white guy pick his nose on the train. Do they even clean their bums tho? Nasty diseases.

Keep your lota to yourself

The classy ones use bidets :plz2: :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending