The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hcant
Sorry to hear that, had an interview back in January but still haven't heard anything!!

I've got an interview on 22nd, I really hope they don't keep me waiting as long as they've kept you! :frown: How did you find the interview?
Reply 1701
Original post by Cam342
Had my interview at Nottingham mid December. still waiting . Has anyone got an offer from Nottingham

I had my interview in January and had an offer last week, good luck
Does anyone know when UEA will start giving out offers?
Original post by msiapt
I'm sure someone said here that there are some people with interviews on the first week of april.

yep mine is 7th april for sheffied hallam :smile:
anyone have an MMU interview tomorrow? x
Original post by 123Izzy

See you there! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 123Izzy

Yes!
Original post by 123Izzy
yep mine is 7th april for sheffied hallam :smile:

Good Luck :smile: Do you know if that's the last set of interview?
Rejected from Nottingham (post interview)
Rejected by Nottingham and Keele
Just got rejected by Nottingham after having an interview :frown:
Reply 1711
just got rejected from Nottingham and Keele without interview, it's been a long 4 months to hear back!
To all those that have received rejections from Nottingham like me:

We should just all make a Facebook group so we can cry and commiserate together:ashamed2: It's Nottingham's loss.
Rejection from Keele with no explanation- considering I applied in November I think it's pretty poor that I've only just been told...
Reply 1714
Original post by RLWEBB
Ah right! So they finish interviewing end of the month!?😩 I just wanna know already! Haha and I think it would be! Is it yours X
i guess so! same its such a long wait, yes its definitely my first choice thats why waiting is so hard! where else have you applied? x
Has anyone heard back from brunel after interview ??
Original post by HearMeRoar
Rejection from Keele with no explanation- considering I applied in November I think it's pretty poor that I've only just been told...

Same as me
Original post by amyg97
just got rejected from Nottingham and Keele without interview, it's been a long 4 months to hear back!

Same
Original post by katerowee
Has anyone heard back from brunel after interview ??

Yeh had an offer back in December, after my interview in December, they got back in about a week so pretty fast!
Original post by jessjkc
Yeh had an offer back in December, after my interview in December, they got back in about a week so pretty fast!

oh okay just waiting to hear back after my interview in febuary

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending