The Student Room Group

Application to study Diagnostic Radiography at Bradford

I recently had my interview at Bradford to study Diagnostic Radiography, today the uni emailed me saying that they had too many applications and cannot offer me a place on the course. However, they will put my application on a waiting list. What do they mean and why am I on a waiting list??
Original post by Lia_
I recently had my interview at Bradford to study Diagnostic Radiography, today the uni emailed me saying that they had too many applications and cannot offer me a place on the course. However, they will put my application on a waiting list. What do they mean and why am I on a waiting list??

Hi Lia, we have responded your question on the UoB forum post - please see
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=63290145&highlight=bradford

Thanks,

SM
Reply 2
Thankyou 🙂
Reply 3
Original post by University of Bradford - Faculty representatives
Hi Lia, we have responded your question on the UoB forum post - please see
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=63290145&highlight=bradford

Thanks,

SM

Hi Lia,

Sorry to hear you were not offered a place, I too have been in that position elsewhere.

I have an interview at Bradford, I will really appreciate any tips you can give me? what was it like? I know it was a little while ago.

all the best,

Nosha
Reply 4
Original post by Lia_

Hi Lia,

Sorry to hear you were not offered a place, I too have been in that position elsewhere.

I have an interview at Bradford, I will really appreciate any tips you can give me? what was it like? I know it was a little while ago.

all the best,

Nosha
Reply 5
Original post by Nosha
Hi Lia,

all the best,

Nosha

Hi, i was just wondering if you have had your interview at Bradford uni? I have got mine soon and i'm just wanting to know what sort of questions they ask and how it is like
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest