The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katerowee
oh okay just waiting to hear back after my interview in febuary

Good Luck
has anyone heard back from brunel post interview ??
Reply 1722
[QUOTE=LysiB;63278207]i guess so! same its such a long wait, yes its definitely my first choice thats why waiting is so hard! where else have you applied? x

It feels like forever! Ah where you from ?😊 got offers from keele and Coventry and rejections from UWE and Oxford brookes (no interviews) haha so just waiting on kings!! You X
Original post by RLWEBB
It feels like forever! Ah where you from ?😊 got offers from keele and Coventry and rejections from UWE and Oxford brookes (no interviews) haha so just waiting on kings!! You X

How was your interview at kings?
Reply 1724
Original post by 02PC03
How was your interview at kings?

No clue how it went really haha! It's really relaxed though and take your time, literally say how you feel and don't overthink they are lovely haha!
Original post by RLWEBB
No clue how it went really haha! It's really relaxed though and take your time, literally say how you feel and don't overthink they are lovely haha!

Is it heavily scenario based or goes with the flow of the usual panel interview
Anyone here coming to Notts on the 23rd for the offers openday?
Reply 1727
Original post by 02PC03
Is it heavily scenario based or goes with the flow of the usual panel interview

It's quite a mix to be honest! Just stay calm and think about your answers I think Would be the best advice! And think logically!
Anyone know when the last Cardiff or UEA interviews are?
Hi guys, I'm making a page for people intending on attending Salford university please DM me to be added
Reply 1730
Original post by msiapt
Anyone here coming to Notts on the 23rd for the offers openday?

I am!!
Reply 1731
Original post by RLWEBB
i know i am getting more stressed about hearing from kings than my mocks atm!! London hbu? 😋 & kings is my dream its so sad 😂x
Original post by charlottedoddd
Not me😩 I imagine I'll hear by April after that email, but I think a few people have heard back recently

Sheff's still have interviews by 1st week of april D:
Reply 1733
Original post by physio8
Anyone know when the last Cardiff or UEA interviews are?

Pretty sure Cardiffs last set of interviews start the week around 18th March
Reply 1734
Original post by jessjkc
Yeh had an offer back in December, after my interview in December, they got back in about a week so pretty fast!

Are you going to firm Brunel? I also have an offer from there after my interview in December :biggrin:
Reply 1735
Original post by katerowee
has anyone heard back from brunel post interview ??

Yes, had interview on 3 December and got an offer before Xmas.
Reply 1736
[QUOTE=LysiB;63283535]i know i am getting more stressed about hearing from kings than my mocks atm!! London hbu? 😋 & kings is my dream its so sad 😂x

Oh god everything is stressing me out haha! I'm from Cardiff! Haha so quite a while away!🙈 it is amazing there! Where else have you applied!x
Original post by Gem_R
Are you going to firm Brunel? I also have an offer from there after my interview in December :biggrin:

Yeah, I'm firming it today!! You?
Absolutely gutted, rejected from Nottingham with no explanation whatsoever after I applied in October and had my interview early December! It was my favourite uni :frown: Really disappointed with how the uni has managed their applications..
Original post by charlottedoddd
Absolutely gutted, rejected from Nottingham with no explanation whatsoever after I applied in October and had my interview early December! It was my favourite uni :frown: Really disappointed with how the uni has managed their applications..

You can ask for a feedback on why you're unsuccesful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending