The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cheating is subjective, and both parties will probably have a different view of what constitutes it.
I would count that as cheating to be honest.
Reply 3
yh..i suppose
Reply 4
Yes, I would 100% count that as cheating.
Imo yes
However it's up to the people in a relationship to determine what the boundaries of what is and isn't acceptable are.
Reply 6
of course it is
yes
Irrespective of whether or not I would consider it cheating, it would certainly be a sufficient breach of trust for me to terminate the relationship.
Original post by Mactotaur
Cheating is subjective, and both parties will probably have a different view of what constitutes it.

I don't think you'll find many people who would be okay with their partner sending nude pictures to someone else.
Yes it is
Original post by dean01234
I don't think you'll find many people who would be okay with their partner sending nude pictures to someone else.

Depends. There is such a thing as an open relationship.
Absolutely.
Original post by Mactotaur
Depends. There is such a thing as an open relationship.

Thats obviously not what's being discussed here.
yes.
Original post by Anonymous
Well, that pretty much sums it up!

What do you think?

If you're ever confused to what cheating may be in your relationship ask your partner ?

and even ask yourself, will you send the nudes to that person in front of your partner?

Will you let them know you're sending nudes or will you hide it, if you're hiding it then you know it's cheating.
Original post by Anonymous
Well, that pretty much sums it up!

What do you think?

Yes.

Why would there be any reason to send nudes to other people when in a relationship? Defeats the purpose of being in a relationship if there is a need to gain sexual attention from others, at least being in a committed relationship.
Sending nudes to anyone but your partner, I would personally class as cheating.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sure hope you're merely speculating, I'd be pretty pissed off if my partner even entertained the idea of sending nudes let alone actually sent them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, obviously, just get rid of the sl*t and move on. They're everywhere, all you can do is remove them from your lives once you find out.

Latest

Trending

Trending