The Student Room Group

Should I lie about baby's dad?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nrb17
I used birth control. But actually I talked about the conception very extensively. I didn't want to have sex with him in the first place.

And I plan to

In which case - that is rape
Reply 21
Original post by chikane
Exactly what I was going to say they will know once the baby is born that the father is black.

You're stuck on race Idk why. But like I said that's not very likely as the father doesn't really look black himself. He looks mixed and not even lightly mixed like a tiger woods or something but like more white than black. He just happens to identify as black and so do his parents.

But the point is like I said not just the race thing but everything else he's done. He's a criminal and lives a really tough life. Worst than my own. That's more my problem. Than anything
Reply 22
Original post by squeakysquirrel
In which case - that is rape

I don't consider it that way. We hooked up many times before and after. So I was alright with it.
Original post by nrb17
Some of the reasons I don't want them to know is because he's really actually in jail and sells drugs and doesn't have a home/stable family. And he's also black which my family wouldn't be happy about it basically. And I feel like it's not their business. More than that we weren't even dating and were just hooking up. I mean I just want it to seem to be the best situation I can make it seem. It's bad enough I'm 17 and haven't finished high school.

You don't have to say he is in jail just say you lost contact with him.

Original post by nrb17
You're stuck on race Idk why. But like I said that's not very likely as the father doesn't really look black himself. He looks mixed and not even lightly mixed like a tiger woods or something but like more white than black. He just happens to identify as black and so do his parents.

But the point is like I said not just the race thing but everything else he's done. He's a criminal and lives a really tough life. Worst than my own. That's more my problem. Than anything

Im not stuck on race you said your family don't like black people and that you want to lie to them but if the baby looks black then they will question it you never said in your original post he is light skinned.
Just say you lost contact with him and have not seen him which is true.
Will your bf stand by you is the question?
You said you didn't want sex was you raped? if so getting an abortion might be an option.
Reply 24
Original post by chikane
You don't have to say he is in jail just say you lost contact with him.

Im not stuck on race you said your family don't like black people and that you want to lie to them but if the baby looks black then they will question it you never said in your original post he is light skinned.
Just say you lost contact with him and have not seen him which is true.
Will your bf stand by you is the question?
You said you didn't want sex was you raped? if so getting an abortion might be an option.

I know him from school so like if I gave them his name then they'd know everything.

Yeah I got a repeated reply back from you and several posts all I saw was stuff about my kid looking black. That's why I said you're stuck on race. And I get it and understand I left that information out because I forgot about that being a legit problem I could face.

I don't know about my bf. Honestly I don't really need him. I don't plan for him to be involved either. I just was saying that so my aunt would react better.

And no I don't feel like I was raped we hooked several times before and after. So I don't consider myself a victim. And abortion is never an option.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending