The Student Room Group

First time sex was AWFUL. 3/10

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
WTF, this can actually happen, I'm worried now.

Original post by ABsoluteX
Couldn't cum my first time either.....Don't get how guys last like 15 seconds their first time. Which is more disappointing.?

I was fine 2nd time round and you should be as well. Although after my first i didn't use a condom so maybe that's why.

I've always thought it's better to last too long than finish quickly. The issue is when you fap so much that you can't get hard (apparently this can happen? ). But fapping a few hours before sex is fine
Original post by Lawliettt
But fapping a few hours before sex is fine

I dunno man, it always takes the edge off the sex later for me, somehow. Especially with a new woman.
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous

i did give her a 2/10 fu**ing but she was lazy man she didnt even want to ride me..
i was slightly intoxicated too..

@ Anonymous.I think what happened to you is usual for first timers. Its purely psychological; the anxiety to impress and probably dont know what to expect. Your brain cordinaties your 'cumming' so dont expect it to work effectively with your organs when its tensed, anxious or agitated. You will simply be thrusting all day!. You may notice that your expereince gets better on subsequent instances when you are more confident and in control....

And Yes the condom didnt help matters because it aided the 'numbness' but that doesnt mean you shouldnt use it next time.

Every activity around sex is cordinated by the brain, you can manipute it to get whatever results you want..if you learn how to.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by frankieboy
I dunno man, it always takes the edge off the sex later for me, somehow. Especially with a new woman.

It's for the greater good m8. I'd sacrifice a bit of edge to ensure I don't finish too quickly
I've always thought it's better to last too long than finish quickly. The issue is when you fap so much that you can't get hard (apparently this can happen? ). But fapping a few hours before sex is fine

i can still get hard and stay hard so ye

Original post by marQuez1
@ Anonymous.I think what happened to you is usual for first timers. Its purely psychological; the anxiety to impress and probably dont know what to expect. Your brain cordinaties your 'cumming' so dont expect it to work effectively with your organs when its tensed, anxious or agitated. You will simply be thrusting all day!. You may notice that your expereince gets better on subsequent instances when you are more confident and in control....

And Yes the condom didnt help matters because it aided the 'numbness' but that doesnt mean you shouldnt use it next time.

Every activity around sex is cordinated by the brain, you can manipute it to get whatever results you want..if you learn how to.

ty this is what i was looking for yo
Original post by Serine Soul
poor girl/guy/one night stand partner

Original post by xobeauty
Damn she upped her count for nothing.

man i came on here for advice and girls are just savaging me.
It's for the greater good m8. I'd sacrifice a bit of edge to ensure I don't finish too quickly

Yeah I know what you mean. I've incorporated this gentlemen's technique a few times myself. But personally I didn't find it made a difference as I last quite a long time with new women for some reason.

A few people find this actually, I reckon it's because your body chemistry is adapting to them or something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending