The Student Room Group

There are three types of women

There are 3 types of women: freaks, hos, and good girls.

Freaks mostly just care about good sex and having fun

Hos mostly care about status, i.e. want a guy who's popular or rich or good looking

Good girls are girls that mostly care about the guy's personality, and overall package

I see guys on here who have been wronged by girls, and its mostly because they went for freaks and hos, and then got dumped or cheated on or realise the girl is using them. So before you go committing to a relationship, do your due diligence on these girls and figure out if the girl is a freak, ho or good girl.

Stay safe brahs
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

youve seen guys on here being wronged by by girls? When you say 'by here' what do you mean? Tsr?..
there are not '3 types of women' you can't put every woman into one of those categories, maybe thats why your single.
Reply 3
good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.. :wink:
And gay girls
Dunno about this. Never met a girl that had a personality stable enough to fit into any single one of these categories for more than a few days at a time...

Whilst, it's convenient to put people into neat categories, the reality is that a lot of this depends on her mood, experiences and probably, I don't know, the f*cking weather or something.

SS
Reply 6
Original post by AthiaKarim
youve seen guys on here being wronged by by girls? When you say 'by here' what do you mean? Tsr?..

yes, TSR. Relationships forum.

Original post by idontknowmedoyou
there are not '3 types of women' you can't put every woman into one of those categories, maybe thats why your single.

Riveting tale, chap.

Are you female?
My crush is a good girl
Simplistic model but let's see all this will lead.
Reply 9
all of these 'types' can be one person
Original post by ODES_PDES
Simplistic model but let's see all this will lead.

Occam's razor, brah
Original post by Blondie987
And gay girls

Why do you feel the need to confirm you're gay multiple times a day? no one really gives a ****.
Original post by DonaldTrump 2016
Why do you feel the need to confirm you're gay multiple times a day? no one really gives a ****.

I have to confirm it at least 50 times a day for my gay agenda
Reply 13
Original post by Supersaps
Dunno about this. Never met a girl that had a personality stable enough to fit into any single one of these categories for more than a few days at a time...

Whilst, it's convenient to put people into neat categories, the reality is that a lot of this depends on her mood, experiences and probably, I don't know, the f*cking weather or something.

SS

If a girl stated being moody with me because of the weather i'd steal her socks and tell her to leave my house
Original post by DonaldTrump 2016

she forgot bisexual, asexual and pansexual

smh.
Original post by whorace
If a girl stated being moody with me because of the weather i'd steal her socks and tell her to leave my house

There are three types of guys...
Great movie title...

The Good, the Freak and the Ho :ahee:
Original post by Supersaps

SS

lol mate, sounds like you know some nutjobs :lol:

Original post by zanner
all of these 'types' can be one person

Of course a woman wants all of these things (good sex, fun, wealth, popularity, looks, personality), but different women prioritise different things. The categories are based what different groups of women prioritise.
Reply 18
Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught
Original post by Jack Straw
she forgot bisexual, asexual and pansexual

smh.

She's obviously biphobic, aphobic and panphobic for not mentioning them in every relationship thread.

/sarc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending