The Student Room Group

Is it strange that I only have one female friend who is from Africa/the Carribean?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dinasaurus
I don't know that I said it, I don't remember. ****ing quote me, when did I say I wasn't African? I didn't brag about not having black friends, I said I don't have African friends. You can read my ****ing messages.

See above.

Same goes for you.

I have never seen two people take the Internet so seriously before :rofl:
Original post by Drunk Punx
Dude, it's the Internet. No need to take it so seriously. Chill.

I think you quoted the wrong person lol I'm not angry, that poor kid is. :yy:
Wait who even are you and why are you stepping in.
See above.

Same goes for you.

I have never seen two people take the Internet so seriously before :rofl:

Same does go for him :u:
And surely you have seen people take the internet seriously?
Original post by mall-cop
I think you quoted the wrong person lol I'm not angry, that poor kid is. :yy:
Wait who even are you and why are you stepping in.

Ahh, the seriousness continues.

:cookie:
Same does go for him :u:
And surely you have seen people take the internet seriously?

Yeah, but never this seriously.

If we're operating on a scale, your level of Seriousness would be over 9000.
(edited 8 years ago)
Lmao now you want to conveniently act like this isn't about black people.
And stop getting so angry seriously :rofl:

Explain it to me then? So you're mad that I'm African and don't consider myself black? Is that it?

Why did you quote me in the brown people thread?

If we're operating on a scale, you're level of Seriousness would be over 9000.

I'm posting normally and this guy out of the blue quotes me on two separate threads, questioning me about my race and saying it was like pulling teeth asking me before, despite the fact his account is new and I've never spoken to him. Surely it seems odd.

If we're operating on a scale, your level of Seriousness would be over 9000.

Oh please, why are you getting involved.
With your scales and stupidness.
People kill themselves everyday because of the internet :rolleyes:
This is just a little 2-page-going-to-end-soon-because-I'm-getting-bored chit chat, why are you refereeing like it's something more???
I'm posting normally and this guy out of the blue quotes me on two separate threads, questioning me about my race and saying it was like pulling teeth asking me before, despite the fact his account is new and I've never spoken to him. Surely it seems odd.

So it's really not a big deal but you're menstrual emotions have made it one for sure.

So it's really not a big deal but you're menstrual emotions have made it one for sure.

Why not quote it? I stand by it, I am Creole/Mixed. It is something I stand by, you could've searched my more recent post-history, I've called myself Creole or mixed any time someone has asked.

So you're just mad that I have African ancestry and dont solely refer to myself as black is that the case?

Also are you mango peeler/mrs jenner?

So you're just mad that I have African ancestry and dont solely refer to myself as black is that the case?

Yes.
Oh please, why are you getting involved.
With your scales and stupidness.
People kill themselves everyday because of the internet :rolleyes:
This is just a little 2-page-going-to-end-soon-because-I'm-getting-bored chit chat, why are you refereeing like it's something more???

Because I'm bored.

:awesome:
Because I'm bored.

:awesome:

:toofunny:
Yes.

Why? What kind of backwards belief is that?

Nobody in the streets calls me black, my mother and stepdad don't consider me black. In my life most people assume I am Muslim, I've had people call me a P***, I've been stopped at the airport with other Muslims and asked about Pakistan. I've had Asian shop keepers refer me to as one of them or Asian friends refer to me with them, they assume I am from the continent and I say no I'm Creole.

I've posted myself on 'black' forums and had similar responses.

1 Scottish grandparent may be irrelevant if all my other grandparents were black but they are not, I have 1 black grandparent and 1 mixed race grandparent who is part black but even then that doesn't make me black.

Most Africans do not associate themselves with me based on skin colour, because frankly I don't look like most Africans.
Why? What kind of backwards belief is that?

Nobody in the streets calls me black, my mother and stepdad don't consider me black. In my life most people assume I am Muslim, I've had people call me a P***, I've been stopped at the airport with other Muslims and asked about Pakistan. I've had Asian shop keepers refer me to as one of them or Asian friends refer to me with them, they assume I am from the continent and I say no I'm Creole.

I've posted myself on 'black' forums and had similar responses.

1 Scottish grandparent may be irrelevant if all my other grandparents were black but they are not, I have 1 black grandparent and 1 mixed race grandparent who is part black but even then that doesn't make me black.

Most Africans do not associate themselves with me based on skin colour, because frankly I don't look like most Africans.

Damn this is long, you have something to prove? You take this too far, kid.

Anyway basically what I'm saying is I know your type. You are all these different ethnicities and don't want to be called black. I got it, no need for the essay.
Damn this is long, you have something to prove? You take this too far, kid.

Anyway basically what I'm saying is I know your type. You are all these different ethnicities and don't want to be called black. I got it, no need for the essay.

So you think black triumphs over all? You believe in the one drop rule?

I am all these different ethnicities, it's not even like I'm half black or something.

I am all these different ethnicities, it's not even like I'm half black or something.

Ok great bye!
Ok great bye!

Are you mango peeler/ mrsjenner?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending