The Student Room Group

What did you get in your gcse's

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morgan8002
An A*, some As and Bs.

Please don't: it hurts my head.

:smile: Why does it hurt your head and well done :smile:
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Is it normal not to be stressed out about your GCSEs ?I'm predicted all A stars except Drama. I had a nervous breakdown during my first set of ppes and had to receive counselling. My Grandfather's death didn't help much either. I had gotten good grades without revising - 5A* 2A 2B.

I was 2 marks off an A star for the As.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw I'm sorry but well done for those grades :smile: wow
once again you must be damn clever :smile:
1 A, 6 B's and 4 C's
Original post by nisha.sri
:smile: Why does it hurt your head and well done :smile:

The unnecessary apostrophe and the lack of capitalisation.
WOW :smile: WELL DONE :smile: :smile: :smile: How did you revise for Science?

Thanks! :smile: For science, I basically sat down over Easter and drilled the specifications; I'd write down the specification on one half of the page, and key questions on the other half, then cover up the spec side and try to answer the questions. So for Chemistry I might have, "Atoms of the same element can have different numbers of neutrons; these are isotopes" and the question would be "What are isotopes?" or something to that effect. Then I'd do past papers if I had spare time (though we were doing enough in lessons) and then as exams got closer I'd drill again to refresh my memory.
Original post by thatllbeme
Thanks! :smile: For science, I basically sat down over Easter and drilled the specifications; I'd write down the specification on one half of the page, and key questions on the other half, then cover up the spec side and try to answer the questions. So for Chemistry I might have, "Atoms of the same element can have different numbers of neutrons; these are isotopes" and the question would be "What are isotopes?" or something to that effect. Then I'd do past papers if I had spare time (though we were doing enough in lessons) and then as exams got closer I'd drill again to refresh my memory.

WOW ! Thanks :smile:
Original post by morgan8002
The unnecessary apostrophe and the lack of capitalisation.

oh ok.
4A*s 3As 3Bs, currently on BCU at AS lololololoolololololololololol
Reply 108
1 A*
5 As
7 Bs
2 Cs
Original post by ImagineCats
4A*s 3As 3Bs, currently on BCU at AS lololololoolololololololololol

Well done wow how did you revise?!
Original post by EnyaS
1 A*
5 As
7 Bs
2 Cs

Well done! How did you revise? :smile:
How much did you revise during easter in terms of hours and well done :smile: :tongue:

Ummm i think i did about 4 hours a day?! And about 2 hours a day after school (we also revised in class) Thank you! :tongue: :smile:
Which subjects are you doing? :smile:
7 A*s, 2 As and 1 B.

Posted from TSR Mobile
3 A*s, 5 As, 3 Bs
10 A*s and one A
AABBCCCCD, not the best but so far enough to get me where I want to be
Well done wow how did you revise?!

Past papers and memorizing mark schemes, MyGCSEScience videos, taking noteson ANYTHINGyou don't know

just do all the past papers out there and you will be absolutely fine
Original post by ImagineCats
Past papers and memorizing mark schemes, MyGCSEScience videos, taking noteson ANYTHINGyou don't know

just do all the past papers out there and you will be absolutely fine

Really?
Original post by cynicphysicist
10 A*s and one A

How ? How did you revise?
Original post by alldayniqqa
3 A*s, 5 As, 3 Bs

How? Did you just revise?
Omg well done

Quick Reply

Latest