The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kstim
Oh nice well done! I think im going to br firming there rather than manchester now though!

i was toying between teesside and northumbria but firmed teesside last night :smile:
Original post by moonandstars
JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM CARDIFF!! Don't know why I wrote myself off so quickly - just came through now. So incredibly happy and relieved can't believe it :biggrin:

Well done!!!! I'm so happy for you!
I had my interview a few weeks back and was the final interview date
Who is for MMU in September?
Reply 2244
Does anyone know when Sheffield Hallam's last interview date is? Or when in April they are letting people know if they get a place or not?
Reply 2245
Is anyone firming kings!!
Original post by rlwebb
is anyone firming kings!!

yes yes yes 😃
Reply 2247
Original post by ItsGrace31
yes yes yes 😃

Awesome! I am too! Have you looked at accommodation yet!?
Original post by RLWEBB
Awesome! I am too! Have you looked at accommodation yet!?

Noooo I don't know where to start! Where are you from?

I'm firming kings, but I need to wait for st georges!! Has any one heard back from st georges my interview there was 2 months ago. I'm from London and I want to live in student accomdation at kings but the likelihood of getting it are slim.
Original post by hy296
Does anyone know when Sheffield Hallam's last interview date is? Or when in April they are letting people know if they get a place or not?

7th april is the last interview date x
Reply 2251

Same really! I've started having alittle look! And I'm from Cardiff! You??x
Original post by RLWEBB
Same really! I've started having alittle look! And I'm from Cardiff! You??x
ooh quite far away like me, i'm from Newcastle! Have you heard about any open days and stuff? X
Reply 2253
ooh quite far away like me, i'm from Newcastle! Have you heard about any open days and stuff?

Ahh yeah it's so far away! But I'm happy to be moving away I think! Haha yeah I'm going to one on April 20th!! It's like for all neuroscience, physiotherapy and like psychology applicants!
Reply 2254
Original post by 02PC03
I'm firming kings, but I need to wait for st georges!! Has any one heard back from st georges my interview there was 2 months ago. I'm from London and I want to live in student accomdation at kings but the likelihood of getting it are slim.

Good luck hearing back!! And with kings accomodation!!
Original post by coco.bee
i was toying between teesside and northumbria but firmed teesside last night :smile:

I have also firmed Teeside, see you there!
Was anyone else on here at the Oxford Brookes interviews yesterday? If so was nice to meet you! What did other applicants think of Brookes that have visited? It really confused me to be honest I thought I knew where I'd be firming if I were to be made offers now I'm not so sure! It was so lovely!! X
Reply 2257
Original post by 123Izzy
7th april is the last interview date x

Thank you!!
Is anyone still waiting to hear from gcu?
Original post by nerdkoala
Is anyone still waiting to hear from gcu?

Me. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending