The Student Room Group

Help for girlfriends 18th birthday....

Ok, so I don't know how to really start this and apologise if it's in the wrong area for what the topic is.

Basically in a little less than a month, it's my girlfriends 18th birthday - we've been together for about 18 months and have had some intimate times. I have brought her underwear on 3 occassions. We both like that and she has told me to 'not waste my money' so I can only buy her lingerie/underwear for a special occasion as per se.

For her 18th I am planning on taking her to the Shard in London and hopefully stay a night at a hotel. I was therefore thinking of getting her some lingerie as well. I think it'd work quite nicely but here's the catch...

We've both said about how much we both love the idea of suspenders/stockings despite us never physically seeing them or anything really. I was thinking of getting her some and when we looked into it more together online and such, it stressed her out a bit (I think mainly because we don't know how they are fastened or anything).

To compromise for this, and because we don't have a clue where to start for sizing of Suspender belts etc I had the thought of maybe just getting her a nice set of underwear and some hold up stockings. What do you guys think?

Once again, I apologise if this thread is in the wrong place but I wasn't too sure where else it'd fit best. If any of you guys need any more information or anything, I'll try and help when I can :smile: thanks in advanced :smile:
Break up with and save the hassle :wink:
So basically your question is

"What lingerie should I buy my girlfriend?"
Reply 3
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
So basically your question is

"What lingerie should I buy my girlfriend?"

I guess so :colondollar: - or maybe more, would hold ups be a good starting place to try stockings and suspenders etc?
Original post by Anonymous
I guess so :colondollar: - or maybe more, would hold ups be a good starting place to try stockings and suspenders etc?

I'm afraid I'm extremely uneducated on the matter. :blushing:

I think you should wait for someone with more experience to comment on this thread, which is why you probably should have titled your thread "What lingerie should I buy my girlfriend?". :tongue:
I heard Ann Summers sell great lingerie :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm afraid I'm extremely uneducated on the matter. :blushing:

I think you should wait for someone with more experience to comment on this thread, which is why you probably should have titled your thread "What lingerie should I buy my girlfriend?". :tongue:

I should have really :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by loveleest
I heard Ann Summers sell great lingerie :smile:

I've had a look there and we like the look of some stuff but I don't know whether I should get a Suspender or break her in gently with hold ups as a stand alone thing first :smile:
2 in the pink 1 in the stink.

(The shocker) - Jimmy carr
Original post by Anonymous
Ok, so I don't know how to really start this and apologise if it's in the wrong area for what the topic is.

Basically in a little less than a month, it's my girlfriends 18th birthday - we've been together for about 18 months and have had some intimate times. I have brought her underwear on 3 occassions. We both like that and she has told me to 'not waste my money' so I can only buy her lingerie/underwear for a special occasion as per se.

For her 18th I am planning on taking her to the Shard in London and hopefully stay a night at a hotel. I was therefore thinking of getting her some lingerie as well. I think it'd work quite nicely but here's the catch...

We've both said about how much we both love the idea of suspenders/stockings despite us never physically seeing them or anything really. I was thinking of getting her some and when we looked into it more together online and such, it stressed her out a bit (I think mainly because we don't know how they are fastened or anything).

To compromise for this, and because we don't have a clue where to start for sizing of Suspender belts etc I had the thought of maybe just getting her a nice set of underwear and some hold up stockings. What do you guys think?

Once again, I apologise if this thread is in the wrong place but I wasn't too sure where else it'd fit best. If any of you guys need any more information or anything, I'll try and help when I can :smile: thanks in advanced :smile:

i don't think this is an everyday issue
Original post by 雷尼克
surprise house party, 80+ people

Spoiler

Unfortunately none of us are that much into party's

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending