The Student Room Group

girl that knows i love her keeps smiling at me

Scroll to see replies

How old are you?
Original post by Anonymous
How old are you?

17 nearly 18 yr 13, and she's 15 yr 10, 16 3 months after i am 18
Someone help me :frown:, I just want her to love me
I asked her again to reply to my question and she just said "oh", then I just said I wouldn't mind if i twas a yes or a no and all she said was "but I don't really know you" which is bs we've known each other for sixth months, not close though.
I do honestly love her and it hurts :frown:

You just think you do. You're attached to someone you barely know and have asked them about girlfriends and stuff like that, all of which lowers your chances of being with that person very much.

Over time you'll learn that this isn't the right way to go about it and it doesn't make you look attractive.
Original post by SeanFM
You just think you do. You're attached to someone you barely know and have asked them about girlfriends and stuff like that, all of which lowers your chances of being with that person very much.

Over time you'll learn that this isn't the right way to go about it and it doesn't make you look attractive.

Is the "I don't really know you" just a nice way of saying not at all
Is the "I don't really know you" just a nice way of saying not at all

Most likely - for two reasons.

The fact that you've asked it/acted in this way gives off bad signs.

Also, she doesn't really know you, so you don't really know her and whatever this is is just an infatuation.
Original post by SeanFM

Also, she doesn't really know you, so you don't really know her and whatever this is is just an infatuation.

she wants me to meet her tomorrow, and she'll come to where i live, can't go where she lives as there's a bit group of chavs that'll beat me up if i get off the train so haven't really seen her. But i think it might be just to get her vape which she asked me to buy her, dunno if she'll still talk to me/get me to meet her after that but might as well try.
Original post by SeanFM

what bad signs?
Yeah I hope so, someone I know in my year (he was 17 at the time and she was 14) apparently, according to him went out with her, but she denies it, he also said he took her virginity, which I don't believe. However he's a ugly ****er and a right bastard, like he said "you can have her, she's used goods" over facebook and I wanted to punch the **** so badly, but i think if he did then I reckon he abused her. I know she hasn't got a dad as well, and she has had boyfriends but they never last long apparently, she's had like 3 i think

Aww bless her. That is awful. Why don't you tell the girl straight that you like her and see what she says.
Aww bless her. That is awful. Why don't you tell the girl straight that you like her and see what she says.

She knows I like her, just said something like "I don't know you really" and just says "oh" when i asked her if she had any feelings for me, I was drunk, but this was by text. She wants me to meet her tomorrow but i think that's just to get the thing i bought her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending