The Student Room Group

Bullying Campaign

I am starting a new campaign in Hull and surrounding areas to discuss and focus on bullying in schools. However, this is not about children, its targeted around school staff being bullied by their peers and management. I am looking to hook into any teachers discussion forums if anyone has any threads or links to share. Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by saxbloke
I am starting a new campaign in Hull and surrounding areas to discuss and focus on bullying in schools. However, this is not about children, its targeted around school staff being bullied by their peers and management. I am looking to hook into any teachers discussion forums if anyone has any threads or links to share. Thanks

To be quite honest with you, this site needs a campaign like that. There's a lot of bullying on here. It should be about how helpless users on here are bullied by those that are careless and silly. And childish :colonhash:
Reply 2
I agree! I would like to target teachers and teaching assistants present and past that have had some very poor experiences in their role. I am starting a new site soon to share these experiences in the wider world as it seems that although there is a general perception that bullying is commonplace in some known 'institutionalised' schools. The authorities and trade unions know this is happening but are powerless (or embarrassed) to do anything about it. There is a fundamental reason why so many professionals are leaving the industry and I intend to explore this and report on the facts!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending