The Student Room Group

in love with an imam

Scroll to see replies

I have a secret too

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY MUM :hoppy:
Original post by The Epicurean
Certain people are uncritical. That is a fact.

Ah, but you are the expert here with the one true interpretation of Islam.

I'm not trying to be funny, but you are trying, and too hard. Maybe I will start to take you seriously when you stop having to hide behind anonymous and post under your proper account.

I know you were Anonymous 7 in the last thread.

Which anonymous was the offensive one? Don't tell me that was #7? :curious:
Give him your dads number
Original post by Zamestaneh
Which anonymous was the offensive one? Don't tell me that was #7? :curious:

I wasn't offended by either. But I suppose you are referring to anonymous #3 who I was discussing Shakespeare with.

Also, if you were Yoda, that was pretty funny :tongue:
Reply 84
Original post by Rhythmical
Maybe discuss this with your parents and see if you could arrange for a courtship under Islamic terms.

Because that wont invite an honour killing...
Reply 85
Original post by HAnwar
Not if he's a 'really pious' imam it isn't.

Imams are not sworn off women this aint the Nights Watch

and the orginal post said he was teaching her. Whats wrong with that?
Original post by spv
Because that wont invite an honour killing...

Why would it?
Reply 87
There are different levels of anonymity. I always post under this account and don't pretend to be anything else. People know who I am, and if they don't they can always search my post history. If I post anything controversial, it will always be under the same name. To have a main personality/account on TSR, but to then create other accounts or use anonymous is to try and detach oneself from their main TSR personality/account.

Me however, I have never posted under anonymous. People can always see who I am and are always free to criticise me. I don't hide away from criticism.

Great to know. But we are not entirely not anonymous I would say. I have not used anonymous myself that much anyway and I don't really post that much everywhere either. But it is entirely up to the person to use it if something is sensitive etc if the option is available I guess.
I wasn't offended by either. But I suppose you are referring to anonymous #3 who I was discussing Shakespeare with.

Also, if you were Yoda, that was pretty funny :tongue:

I mean you said you knew I was #7 in the other thread but I myself don't remember which anon I was, so what I was asking was is #7 the one who was being rude and attacking you? Because if so then it wasn't me :lol:

I wasn't Yoda either... I think I only referred to you once when someone was asking about you but even then I didn't say anything rude :tongue:
Original post by h333
Great to know. But we are not entirely not anonymous I would say. I have not used anonymous myself that much anyway and I don't really post that much everywhere either. But it is entirely up to the person to use it if something is sensitive etc if the option is available I guess.

But there is a different level of anonymity and as such there is probably more sensitive or private topics you might not post under your account h333 and that is understandable and I respect that. I have no problem with people using anonymous for serious things. But look in this thread and you will see that it is clearly being abused. Attacking me isn't a sensitive issue :tongue:
how did you get close to an imam
i swear imams aren't allowed to have female friends
Reply 91
Original post by siamesedaffodil
how did you get close to an imam
i swear imams aren't allowed to have female friends

How are they supposed to get married?
Original post by Anonymous
smh

its a normal muslim belief :facepalm:

sad no lifers throwing out the "oh but ur a salafi" in weak attempt to discredit :rofl:

I find it absolutely hilarious how it is normally individuals like you who would normally drool over "you can't judge 1.6 billion Muslims!" in a somewhat Pavlovian manner when there is any criticism of the beliefs that you hold. Then one can find you here destroying the very notion of individuality, the same notion that forms the foundation of the "can't judge 1.6 billion Muslims" argument. I find it also hilarious, in a somewhat pathetic sense, that your mind would see the world so grey, so monotonous, that one would think humans are mere robots with no sense of diversity, individuality, creativity and uniqueness and that you would think that there must be some blueprint that engineers could follow. I find it disheartening that you think that God, the supreme creator, the designer, the inventor, the artist, is so tediously uncreative that He would make humans in one blanket blueprint that is usually used by poorly-educated, rote-learned engineer. It is sad to see that your worldview hinges so much on these memorised morality that you disregard the sense of learning, the notion of change and the principles of progression.

Original post by Anonymous
pathetic master frog, just totally pathetic. u shud go back to trying to run that failed sad forum :rofl:

Calling the French "frogs" is a British insult, maybe you would find it more comforting choosing an insult that is more accustomed to your worldview (and the region your worldview comes from). May I suggest something like, pigs?

Shalom aleikhem to you.
Reply 93
But there is a different level of anonymity and as such there is probably more sensitive or private topics you might not post under your account h333 and that is understandable and I respect that. I have no problem with people using anonymous for serious things. But look in this thread and you will see that it is clearly being abused. Attacking me isn't a sensitive issue :tongue:

Ok I understand you. But I can't speak on behalf of them as for them it may be a different issue and this is the only way they want to express themselves instead of continuing the issue outside of this thread. Hence he/she does not want to use their original account. I see it also in that way. But yeah I respect what you are saying too.
(edited 7 years ago)
😭😭😭😭😂😂😂
Marry him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josb

Don't ask silly questions
Original post by Josb

Don't ask silly questions

Original post by Habina786xx

Bad advice :naughty:
Listen to Shiekh Anonymous #5 people!
Original post by champ_mc99
Listen to Shiekh Anonymous #5 people!

Why thank you :u:
Original post by Josb

all i know is, men and women aren't really supposed to be friends with each other in islam
they're allowed to talk if they want to marry each other when there is a third person present in the room i think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending